Coherent Jacko Declares British Invasion

3/5/2009 1:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With thousands of grown men and women screaming like teenagers in the crowd, Michael Jackson announced he would be performing 10 shows in London starting in July.

Michael Jackson: Click to watch
He threw the peace sign, he spun around, he did some weird Kirk Gibson style fist pump -- and then he left.

laura

this "man" is a sick sick indivdual. Any mom who lets her little boy around him should be locked up in jail too. Wish he was in prison. Please Wacko stay away from Philadelphia

Moo5150

Hmmm. He seems kind of strange. Maybe London's delicious children had him distracted.

Santo

It's like something out of a horror movie.

Lori

Hey, I thought he had some lung condition, and was expected to die within 6 months!!! He needs to die.

greeneyedlass

Once upon a time I was a fan, but he's just waaaaaay too wierd now. There's NO way I'd waste my money on him

Kat

Is it me, or does he remind you of Johnny Depp's character in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... those teeth and the weird way he was talking...

sable

That wasn't even MJ. That was an imposter! You can tell by the wig and the voice!! Hope others saw it!!

squeaky door

I thought he was dead...

aquanet

Still creepy, still very creepy, but he seem a bit more lucid. New lips made their debut too! Is this really MJ or a fake version? Would anyone really know?

Dallas

Didn't know that Motley Crue's Allister Fiend was replacing Michael Jackson for the tour.

aquanet

Yes and he did remind me of Depp's Wonka. yup- creepy

Firefly

Michael never had a childhood. His father made him and his brothers perform in bars when they were to young. He had half naked woman around him all the time, pinching his cheeks and saying ahhh isn't he cute. While watching his dad have affairs. If he didn't want to do something his father would smack him around. This had to scar him emotionally. Maybe that is why he hasn't had a lasting relationship with a woman. I believe he would never hurt a child for emotionally he still is one. No one knows more about the abuse he went through than Michael himself. His whole life as an adult has been an open book, out there for everyone to see. He did not hide anything from anybody. People just read into it what they wanted.

Zoe

No matter how old I get, this guy will always be the man. The reason people are saying they won't go on this TMZ poll is because TMZ's target audience is like 15, and you poor kids grew up with crappy musicians and zero taste in music. This man's music, moves, and and entertainment changed the world, and those who grew up with him won't forget the magic spell he cast and the soundtrack he provided for our lives. I'm glad he's retiring, he deserves a chance at living a low key life and trying to carve some normality out for himself in a world that always deprived him of it. I wish him all the best, I'm sure his concerts will be unbelievable, and I hope he finds whatever it is in life he's been looking for in his older age. Go, Mike!

LAUGHS AT YOU

What is up with the freaks turning out to see him? Are they paid by the promoter? A tremendously gifted, yet dangerously troubled individual, who I doubt will be all that viable after such a long hiatus.

I'll pass.