Live Coverage: Chris Brown's Court Date -- redirect

3/5/2009 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

miche

cris brown may not be above the law but look at all those others stars who people let go, o. j. simson, and r kelly

Cody

Now why are yall waiting for him?? Don't you know by now that celebs just send there lawyers!!! He is shacked up somewhere with Rihanna right now!

chris

thank god that obnoxious news team stopped filming.. the guy's voice was making me nauseated.

Suzy

Why are all the fat people at court?

Fonzworth V. Brightly

I agree with you #45....all of the idiots posting about know one knowing the real story, and wishing C. Brown all the best are just plain stupid.....Rihanna didn't beat the sh!t out of herself that's for sure...or do the doubting poster's believe that she beat her own face to a pulp??????......what a bunch of lame azz puzzie's.

JT

What time is he supposed to be there?? Does anyone know?

rovity

Awwwwwkward for those people just standing there on live TV. Lol. Ehhh, Chris will get away with it. I just hope Rihanna realizes and runs ! But I doubt it cause she already took him back. Horrible. Sad, very sad!!

BritKnee

shawn spector

Would somebody please end this guys career! I loved his music but the world must apply standards to public rolemodels.

TMZ... love the default mute on the video. You guys are getting smarter!

J

SEND HIS ASS 2 JAIL THEY NEED THESE CELEB 2 BE TREATED AS EVERYONE ELSE SEND HIM 2 JAIL HE IS 2 YOUNG 2 BE ACTING OUT LIKE THAT LET HIM KNOW JAIL LIFE SO HE WILL NEVER HIT ANOTHER WOMAN

Nimrod

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites. Chris did the right thing by beating her... what would you do if someone gave you herpes?

Cam

Mekito, you're an idiot!! There is absolutely no excuse for touching a women with violence, You DUMBASS

I told ya soooooo

That ho deserved it - she was going through his messages , if you don't want the boundries crossed don't cross them. She instigated the whole thing and now she's the innocent one. Please I had an ex like this ho and best thing I did was stop being with her cause she was soooooooooo toxic... playing the victim.... and she turned out to be a liar and a thief. Fawking bitches deserve it sometimes.

Heidi

I LOVE TMZ FOR THIS. THE LIVE FEED IS AWESOME. REALLY YOU MADE MY DAY, TMZ. NO, MY WHOLE WEEK. THANK YOU. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MONSTER START TO GO DOWN.

lls

This is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

He is not coming to court today!