Shiloh and Zahara

Daddy's Lil' Divas

3/7/2009 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At ages 2 and 4, Shiloh and Zahara are more experienced with paps than Miley Cyrus.

Brad Pitt and Girls: Click to watch!
As Brad Pitt walked "Double Trouble" out of a D.C. area toy store yesterday, Shiloh pulled off the incognito look, practically disappearing in her black hoodie -- while Zahara managed to rock the hell out of the Sasha Fierce sunglasses.

Bring it Suri Cruise.

saved1

Hey, shoe salesman Al Bondy....it's BUNDY....

DY

Do yall call the litte "WHITE" babies "DIVAS" too????? SMH!!!
That is just why you white people are sooooo DAMN irritating!!!

Sharona

NO WAY would I obey some arrogant pap telling me to move! I fact, I would probably do everything I could to block the family completely with my shopping bags, jacket, whatever.

DY your comment makes no sense; why are you playing the race card? The heading is "Daddy's Little Divas" (plural.) In case you haven't noticed, Shiloh is white. I would never make generalizations about black people, but you are no MENSA candidate.

Irritated

DY.......Bite me.

Sam

Is Brad going bald or something? He is ALWAYS wearing that stupid hat now. He is so lame.

Royal Watcher

Brad and Angeline have brought royalty back to Hollywood. Hollywood would be boring without them!! All hail Brad & Angelina we are not worthy to behold your beautiful graciousness!!!

2058 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

# 24 and #21 What does Jen have to do with this I believe this article is about a Brad the pitts walking with his kids it does not say one word about Jen that is why this war does not end because of fools like you making fun of Jen when it is Angie who is UGLY as sin she has a face that only a looser would like Jen has a natural beauty while Angie has hit every branch on the UGLY tree she is a man stealing whore who adopts kids for attention and wont even have a child in the USA that shows how much she loves our country but has no problem with US money the bitch.

VI

One thing I would hate it if strangers were yelling my kids name. The parents are famous..so, leave the kids alone. I

Oh Angelina

They're so adorable! Beautiful family - thanks for the great coverage you give them, TMZ, and even more for the respect you show them.

blondie

LMAO @ are more experienced with paps than Miley Cyrus.

Me, myself and I

Who cares? He puts his little black girl into the car. He puts his little white girl into the car. He puts his shopping bag into the car. This is amazing news?

killa'bro

what is going on in the backseat of that car, ? buy kids from the third world then buy them presents and get into the backseat of a car .... just sayin'

daisy

so brangelina's pr team called the paps for a photo op. media whores!

sarah

Brad has totally lost all his hotness, hard to believe he was very hot at one time.

sarah

Only black people are allowed to be called divas? what ? I never heard anything like that and yes I have heard little white girls being called diva, don't they even make t-shirts saying diva, are they only for little black girls?? thats racist!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments