« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Matt Damon -- Mad For Spandex

3/8/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Are you crazy enough to be like Matt Damon? If so, you're probably already wearing biking shorts 18 sizes too small. But if you're a normal person, all you can really do is stare in horror as the actor's body parts struggle to escape from their spandex prison.

Damon squeezed into the tiny pants today during the Cape Argus cycle tour in Cape Town, South Africa.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hottie

Please....he's not a professional biker...just trying to look like one.

1966 days ago

showgirl

TMZ you're off. His pants are fine. Apparently you don't know much about sporting clothes. Acutally you don't know too much about anything?? I expect more from you, try and stay on top of things!

1966 days ago

AmyBeth

Jealous a little TMZ? Sorry...but obviously you non-athletic writer-wannabes don't realize that bike shorts are ummm...supposed to be tight. Nice try at a slam...but I say WTG Matt for cycling. TMZ...look for someone else to slam. This one's not worthy.

1966 days ago

logan

awww look at all the sad republicans who are still upset that matt owned Sarah Palin. Although it really isnt that hard, I mean any of the kids from are you smarter than a 5th grader could have owned poor sarah.

1966 days ago

Brenda

Matt's best look is in the movie "the Talented Mr Ripley"
when he is first on the beach with his black oxford shoes and white legs...
That is the real Damon look.
ps I thought Jude Law was great in that movie until I realized he was
just playing himself...A good looking self.

1966 days ago

Rip It Up

He's got a teeny weenie, so whatever floats his boat. You go girl!

1966 days ago

showgirl

Atleast Matt's more interesting then Chris Brown! Time to wake upTMZ! Very disappointed in you! Guess you'll be gone soon like everything else!

1966 days ago

puhllleeez

Finally, some more posts NOT about celebrities not facing jail time. Thanx, TMZ!

(Oh yeah, and I've had enough of the Brangelina/Jennifer boring bullcrap too. Thanks for listening.)

1965 days ago

CrazyMonkey

I don't question the shorts for it's no different than how a swimmer needs the suit skin tight. I question the choice of helmet, mans a millionaire and can't pimp the colors in style. Regardless of the getup Damon's still a tool.

1965 days ago

Ket

Yeah he looks like he's sportin' a cup to me

1965 days ago

roscoezzz

He's nearing 40 years old and looks pretty damn good. I wish I looked that good if I stopped eating at Fat Burger. Can't wait for the next Jason Bourne Flick!

1965 days ago

Mikeock

douchebag says what?

1965 days ago

Elvis

That's the way they're supposed to fit.

1965 days ago

hottie

He's an Obama tool. And look at his tiny feet...among other things.

1965 days ago

Kal

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1965 days ago