Michelle Pfeiffer

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

3/8/2009 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her first big movie, "Grease 2," may have been a bomb, but Michelle Pfeiffer is still da bomb!

Michelle Pfeiffer

Here's the 24-year-old "Scarface" star back in 1982 (left) -- and 27 years later, the 50-year-old version in Berlin last month (right).

Say hello to my ageless friend!

M

"good docs" is pushing it

Mickey von Dutch

No matter what her secret is, she looks fantastic.

California Chrissy

I am only half her age and I hope I look as good as she does when I hit 50! She looks great...docs or genes.

THEMOMMA

VERY , VERY , VERY GOOD DOCTORS !!!!!!

arte help

IT IS I, TOOFASTFORYOU, BEING FIRST ALL THE TIME MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ON THE PLANET. NO ONE CAN EVEN GET CLOSE TO MY GREATNESS. IM GOING TO PUT ON MY LATEX RUBBER SUIT AND HAVE MY MOM BRING DOWN MY TUNAMELTS TO MY BASEMENT ROOM.

Maiara

She's still gorgeous, but that is NOT a good picture of her.

BeautyTalk

Genes, bone structure, type of skin.. al of these factors play a great role in how nicely you age... But of course if you don't take care of your skin, genes won't keep you young long!

Richard

She keeps her good looks by watching the "Stupid mario Brothers" on you tube.

Anon

It helps if you start out looking like she did. I think it's good genes, really dedicated exercise which I've heard she does and good skin products - plus the money and time for it all.

cori

she looks just like madonna, so no, her docs are'nt that great.

Jus D truth

Must be great doctors,.....film technology is in NO WAY that GREAT....I wish I had just a fraction of her $$$$$$$ so I can book an appointment ASAP, as my 50th birthday is rapidly approaching.

5THBEATLE

I THINK IT'S GOOD GENES. I FIRST SAW MICHELLE IN "THE HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS" AND I WAS IN LOVE. I'VE SEEN EVERY MOVIE SHE HAS EVER MADE AND I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY!!! SHE IS SOOO HOT!!!!!!!!

Sloane

I think it's genetic and the correct life-style
like not smoking-or baking in the sun etc.
and she looks amazing

but if I'm wrong then the rest of Hollywood needs to call her doctor
she still has minimal frown lines etc.
so she doesn't have the frozen look that everyone is getting from their botox shots
and she hasn't had her lips plumped-still hers

maybe she had the tiniest of eye lift -maybe
but it 's heard to tell
either way-she doesn't look done-she just looks like a beautiful woman

Wanda W.

This photo just proves my point once again.............. SOME ACTRESSS CAN GET BETTER AS THEY AGE WITHOUT THE "BENEFIT" OF PLASTIC SURGERY. Kudos TMZ,once again you people have shown that REAL WOMEN get better as they age. They can do it with grace and CLASS,minus the knife !!!!!!

E

You should have shown a picture of her before the nose job from her high school year book. She had a a square, thick nostril one. She had good docs from way back when.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments