"Bachelor" Jason Sucks Face for Attention

3/9/2009 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We tried asking "Bachelor" Jason Mesnick why he pulled that total A-hole move on national TV -- kicking his new fiancee Melissa to the curb for a shot with Molly -- but his mouth was otherwise preoccupied ...

The Bachelor: Click to watch

gem

Wow watch how personal the women take this.It's the "'til death do us part" shackle they try to throw on guys. As guys, when we are not happy, we can exercise our right to change our minds. If you want to see a real life tragedy, look into your own life. Please your man before DWTS has bleachers full of dumped women ready to jump in. Love Ya (at least the ones under 120#)

TRACKER

HEY THE BEST REVENGE IS GETTING DUMPED BY JASON{WHO CAN,T DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR CAREER} AND GET PICKED UP FOR DANCING WITH THE STARS.......IN FACT ALMOST MAKES YOU AN AUTOMATIC FRONT RUNNER..YOU GO GIRLLLLLLLLL

Kim

I've never seen a man cry so much in my life! He's boring, indecisive and too emotional. I liked him at first, but creepiness set in.

Melissa got lucky.

Colo.Girl

He seems like one of those needy, clingy, suffocating type guys.

Average Housewife

She looks so bored. She's probably really not into his over-affection. It's wierd. Too much.

Lisa

He's using her as an armrest!

Donna

I love Jason and Molly. I thought that he originally made a big mistake in choosing Melissa. I wish them all the best!!

over it!

Jason is such a D-bag!

Andrea

Why is everyone hating on them?! He is with the woman he WANTS to be with. Everyone should stop feeling sorry for Melissa because her and Jason obviously were not meant to be together. She'll end up finding her prince charming someday. Just let Jason and Molly be! Geez!

Kami

#15 Umm excuse, me, Yes, he did have to do it on TV and yes he and Melissa were both under contract to do the relationship good or bad on TV. it was soemthing he had to do and tried to get out of it. Please dont come on telling me Im wrong. This is how contract work for Tv. and this is what he and Melissa both agree's two after he proposed. you are incorrect. Im not saying it because this is WHAT HE SAID, this is a fact.

dianne

It looked like Molly didn't like the attention they were getting by the paps, but Jason seemed to.

Mindy

I really thought Jason was a honest, sincere father who adored his son. Now I see his son means nothing to him. Look at him acting like he's a teenager. I can't stand him and all of the sudden he seems like a con. I don't trust him. I think he could be using his poor son to profit for himself. The ex needs to step in and get her son away from this pervert. I mean really, he's so disgusting. I bet he has really bad breath, too. Poor Molly having to kiss that ugly thing.

toto

...ew. Jason has proven himself to be creepy, disingenuous, and suffocating. I also do not enjoy how he flares his nostrils all the time in a meditated way that he thinks makes him seem 'cerebral' and intense. ew. it's funny that he thinks he's fooling us all into believing his creepy story.

dege

TMZ forgot to add one more item to the poll selection:
"( ) Who the hell cares!".
Loozer tv for loozer people...

tt

Molly is a low class Michigan trailor park ho and Jason is a total simp. Melissa was the only one with any class or dignity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments