Chris Brown Rebounds

3/9/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown isn't letting a couple of felony charges get in the way of his game. We got video yesterday of Brown at Tyrese's apartment building in downtown L.A., shooting hoops on the indoor court. That's Chris in the blue. After the game Chris and company chowed down on pizza.

chris brown: exclusive
A Brown source tells us Chris was supposed to leave town after his court hearing on Thursday, but wanted to stay with Rihanna over the weekend. And, we're told, the feeling was mutual. As the source put it -- "They are together and very much in love."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Old Head

I know as a man my self that your not suppose to hit women and women shouldn't hit men either. Rihanna started all this by hit this young man first and it wasn't the first time. In Europe a slap in the face and now this. Yeah! Chris should have just left her but he didn't. He stayed because he wants their relationship to work.

Men get battered everyday by women and if they talk about it with the law or their friends they're look at as a wimp and a women will see a man as that because he doesn't want to hit her. Remember an animal cornered will attack.

The media, The talk shows, Oprah have form an all out Lynch mob on this 19 year old young man. Instead of making Rihanna out to be the victim; we as the Village need to help them both to learn to control themselves in and out of the public eye.

Rihanna is standing by Chris because she feels guilty for starting this incident and she knows that this is a nightmare for Chris!
That's why she doesn't want to cause him any more pain emotionally from the media as well as the courts

Rihanna is just as wrong as Chris is . They both share in this negative situation equally! Don't make this young man out to be this monster that he's not and Remember it takes a Village to raise our children.

So Oprah, TMz, and all the talk shows as well as the media outlets; stop this vying for Ratings and point these two young people and families to seek help from their ministers and Counselors.

Chris Brown is not the worst person in the world and lets not make him out to be. SO LETS HELP OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!

2055 days ago

CHENEY_CAKES

I THINK AS A WOMEN WE ALL NEED TO TAKE A REAL LOOK AT ABUSE AND START PUTTING FACES TO IT.I EVEN FOUND MYSELF ASKING THAT QUESTION. WOULD I SAY IF THE MAN I WAS TRUELY IN LOVE WITH HIT ME?& I CAME UP WITH NO ANSWER BECASE I'M NOT SURE.ITS A SCARY THOUGTH TO WONDER BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW.MAYBE I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF SAYING THIS OUT LOUD BUT I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONNLY WOMEN WHO AS LOOK AT THIS AND SAID,WHAT WOULD I DO IF IT WAS ME.I FEEL FOR RIHANNA NOT ONLY HAVEING TO BE A FOREVER TARGET FOR WOMENS RIGHTS BUT HAVEING TO DEAL WITH THE REAL EMOTIONS THAT CAME ALONG WITH THIS TYPE OF THING.AND IN THE PUBLICE EYE.I WOULDNT SAY TRY AND UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU CAN'T NOT IN A MILLION YEARS COULD YOU UNDERSTAND.BUT JUST KNOW THERE ARE MORE RIHANNAS AND CHRIS BROWNS OUT THERE.AND THAT MORE WOMEN WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF A BOYFRIEND,LOVER OR HUSBAND.

2055 days ago

Sasha

To all you people in here that is still talking about Chris and Rhianna needs to get a life and move on there is more important things in this world that needs your attention like our economy.

2054 days ago

LR

Is he not supposed to come out if his house until after the trial? Just stop his life because of this trouble?

2054 days ago

Law101

197. You people seriously need to get a LIFE!!! You have to remember that this is a child we're talking about here, Of course he's gonna go out and have fun, Y don't all of u try solving your own problems and get off the kid's back!!!!!!
You People Make Me Sick!!!

Posted at 12:44PM on Mar 11th 2009 by Sick & Tired
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTF??? OMG!!!! Beating up on someone is having "FUN"???????

YOU have to remember HE is in the entertainment business and when HE signed the contract on the dotted line....HE was also signing on to have the whole world listening to his music and following his career.....these "YOUNG" people know this.....that is why they hire PR people to "spin" publicity whichever way they want..

Sorry Sick...Chris The Fist CAN'T live a regular life in the entertainment industry....get educated...that is not the way it works.

2054 days ago

NekeyaB27

THEY ARE NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!. THAT WAS A LIE AND RUMOR. BUT CHRIS JOINT MUST HAVE 2INCHES FROM THE GROUND, HE GOT THAT GOOD GOOD CAUSE THAT GURL IS CRAZY OVER HIM AND SO IS THE 100 YEAR OLD MANAGER. LMAO. CHRIS I LOVE U BOO. BUT THAT WOMAN TOO OLD FOR U AND RIHANNA IS A PSYCHO AND SHE DONT DESERVE U . GOOD BLESS

2054 days ago

stillacbreezyfan

EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE FORGOTTEN!! KOBE. MICHAEL JACKSON, R.KELLY, O.J SIMPSON ALOT OF OTHER CELEBRITIES HAVE DONE WORST THINGS AND HAVE YET TO C A PRISON CELL.. I DON'T CARE IF YU LIKE CHRIS BROWN OR NOT HE'S STILL A HUMAN BEING AND IF YU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A COURT SYSTEM IS CALLED BEING "INNOCENT" UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN BUT YU SHOULDN'T JUDGE ANYONE AND YEA SO WHAT I AM A FAITHFUL CHRIS BROWN SUPPORTER AND EVEN IF HE IS PROVEN GUILTY, I'M GOING TO STILL STICK BEHIND HIM. I'M NOT GOIN TO STOP BUYING HIS RECORDS, STOP LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC OR BAN NE ONE FROM DOIN IT.
I WISH RIHANNA DA BEST IN HER LIFE BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SHE IS COMING OFF LIKE A QUEEN AND CHRIS BROWN IS COMING OUT TO BE A DIRTY GUY, :-O IS THAT FAIR?? PPL R ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW THEM PERSONALLY, YU DON'T KNOW THEM, YU DON'T KNOW THEY LIVES, YU NOT AROUND THEM 24/7. NOT JUSTIFYING THAT A MAN SHOULD HIT ON A WOMAN BUT C'ON THERE IS JUST SOME THINGS THAT PPL SHOULD MIND THEY OWN BUSINESS ABOUT. SHE WENT BACK TO HIM, SO EVIDENTLY SOMETHING THAT WE THINK HAPPEN TRULY DIDN'T OR DIDN'T GO THE WAY WE THINK.
IN THE END YU ALL KNOW HE'LL COME OFF LIKE A STAR AND SHE'LL STILL B IN HIS CORNER AND SO WILL I AND MANY OTHER FAITHFUL CHRIS BROWN SUPPORTERS

2052 days ago

The real truth Deal with it!!!!!!

1st of all you dumbass chuck cluck or whatever you are calling yourself. Domestic violence is not a black or white issue. But I guess by your dumb respose you are one of those men that feels it's okay to beat on a woman to get what you want. I bet things would be different if you were then 1 toget your butt beat. Then its not as funny when it's you, or maybe your mom or sister. Remember that next time you make stupid assed comments. At least Oprah cares and is HUMAN which is much more than can be said for you you rasist pig. NO WOMAN DESERVES to be beat no matter how you try to spin it PIG!!!!!!

2050 days ago

Michael Jackson's Voice

If you want to see a very very funny and tastefuly handeled parody of the CB RiRi fight go to youtube and type in phxgeigers2... these kids are very funny and creative!! Its worhth it trust me!!

2038 days ago

Kristy

All you jealous haters...Ya'll make me laugh. It's always...Poor Rhianna...She got beat up cause she put herself in a mans' place and hit him first and when she couldn't take it, she bring in the Police. POOR POOR RHIANNA!!! WTF EVER!!! SHE HIT HIM FIRST, SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED! NO WOMAN HAS ANY BUSINESS WHATSOEVER PUTTING HER HANDS ON A MAN UNLESS SHE CAN DEFEND HERSELF ACCORDINGLY. CHRIS SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN CHARGED. I'm a firm believer in Men not hitting Women BUT...I also am a firm believer in WOMEN NOT HITTING MEN EITHER! AND IF SHE DOES...SHE WILL REEP WHAT SHE SEWS! Chris may've gone a bit too far w/what he did to her...but nobody knows (BECAUSE RHIANNA AIN'T TELLIN) what she did to get him to that point. It's ridiculous! Ya'll want him to spend time in jail & don't even know both sides of the story cause all we hear is Rhianna's side and POOR RHIANNA..F that B!!!

2033 days ago

Melanie

Maybe Chris Brown and Rihanna set the whole "incident" up. They're both rich enough to set anything up, and get prefessionals to help them out with any and everything.

1970 days ago