Jessica Simpson: Fresh as a Daisy Duke

3/9/2009 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her mom jeans safely ensconced out of the public eye, Jessica Simpson put on her best Pearl Jam flannel, Madonna bustier and Daisy Dukes at the very prestigious Florida Strawberry Festival this weekend.

While we can't speak for the "performance," at least her body is rockin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

camaguey

This large and thick girl can't win!! What's with the Chiclet's (sp?) teeth??!!??!!

1969 days ago

Texas Jim

Jess, you look SO Hot!! Oh! I love that girl!! Wish all the jealous haters would be quiet. Romo is a VERY Lucky Man. Girl, you ROCK!! Mean people SUCK!! My Dad used to have a rule: If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything. I wish that was a national law!! Have a sweet day, Darlin'!!

1969 days ago

na

Not so fast, take off the flannel and let's see the flabby arms. She's wearing a giant spanx as a top. And why is she performing at these B-list venues?

1969 days ago

DeeDee

The group of people I was with actually got to meet her. She is VERY tiny, not fat at all, so some of you have some serious issues with YOURSELVES. (Also, she was very polite and friendly.) I am not a fan of her music (country) or Romo myself, but I do not feel the need to badmouth her. And finally, the strawberries in Plant City are the best.

1969 days ago

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

She is just overexposed and overused and looks worse for the wear. I think everyone is just ready for her to disappear, as she has no real talent and there is just nothing worth seeing, especially soooo much.

1969 days ago

Huff Mom

Body is rockin? Are you BLIND?? The flannel shirt hides the side view and the bustier thingy "flattens" the rolls while the daisy dukes flash her gams. Rockin? Not hardly....Rocky Mountain Tubby Tubby? Sure.

1968 days ago

tony

Trailer Trash? ANO this from a persom who wants to be called "chicken stripper" ? Tell us what you do to the poor chickens after you have them strip. "CHICKEN STRIPPER" .

1964 days ago

tony

Hey she is still a hot girl.Not a virgin, but still one hell of a catch.You people need to look in the kitchen and check out who/what YOU are living with, or look in the FULL length ( may have to go to WallMart's dressing room) mirror, but L O O K. Then, come here, and throw the 1st stone.

1964 days ago