OctoMom

Scores a House!!!

3/9/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom don't need no publicist, because she's about to get a new home.

0309_aaaaa-1

We've learned her dad is the purchaser of the 2,583 square-foot house for Octo. It's located in La Habra, near where OctoGrandma lives now. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large backyard. It's listed for $564,900. The buyer paid near asking price.

It's listed by Mike Patel of Prudential Realty in Anaheim Hills in the O.C. We're told the deal was just inked and it will close on Friday. Sources also say the "substantial down payment" came from money that OctoMom has been scoring over the last few weeks. As one source put it, "the money has been coming from all over the place -- $15,000 here, $25,000 there." We're told the seller is financing the deal.

We're told Octo will either move in over the weekend or early next week.

me

Yall saying she needs to be "fixed' are so stupid. what is tying er tubes going to do when she gets pregnant completely bypassing her tubes to begin with? DUH! Dang people dont think!!

2054 days ago

deekheadz

I think that she played everyone. She was all like I don't need help I'll survive! That was total Bull@#$*! That is when Dr. Phil came to her rescue and saved the drowning woman. But I don't really know why people hate her I know so many chicks like this nobody cares for poverty people and now it is coming back to bite us all in the ass. The economy is not even started to go down, everyone's gonna be on welfare soon. Jobs are going so fast. No work, lay offs it really sucks that the war costs 10 million bucks a day and they can't even stop homelessness.lmao

2054 days ago

linda

If the angels in waiting are such a fine group of ladies why don't they have any money and why do they need money if they are doing this out of the kindness of there heart. I've done volunteer work I payed for the gas. If they are volunteering why do they need money or is this a lie also and they expect we should pay them. I understand they want us to pay for what they're volunteering to do. What part of WE DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT HER do they not understand. I would be willing to help only if the kids were in a caring loving home with people who really wanted to help them, not make money off them. That lady they call their mother is not caring or loving.

2054 days ago

beethoven

It is amazing no one is committing on why Nadia put the house in her father's name when she is financing the home. The reason being is that huge hospital bill. Medi-cal will attach a lien to any property owned by a receipient receiving benefits.This lazy bitch plans on stiffing the system with her medical bills. Which we already know has reached over $1 million dollars. She knows all the tricks. She receiving monies from alot of venues but I guarantee you she plans on spending all the money for herself.Wake up Medi-cal, Calif welfare system and Dr.Phil. Stop the welfare fraud.

2054 days ago

sako

Linda, good post about Angels in Begging. Exactly right, about what part of WE DON'T WANT TO HELP do they
not understand? Nice of a broke organization to step up to the plate with everyones' wallet. Seems to me another
organization that flush any past good work down the toilet. It is almost like the american public has a crystall ball
of the next scam/fraud Octo-leach is going to pull. Let me give everyone an example.. When the ill-gotten money
and donations stop flowing in she will most likely create bogus home robberies, staged auto accidents, fall down
steps at shopping malls, claim harressment lawsuits , anything that will render some more fraudlent fast money.
Mark my words, she never will in her lifetime get real employment. What a disaster!!!

2054 days ago

Karen

Oh, wouldn't you love to be the neighbors of this woman and her brood? She needs a 10,000 square foot home to house her family. And I hope she's thinking of repaying the State of California and the Feds for all the monies she's taken for food stamps, welfare; not to mention the cost of birthing those babies. As a taxpayer and resident of California, she makes me sick. I just hope the kids grow up half-way normal.

2054 days ago

sako

Dr. Pimp said yesterday on his show " I want to thank Whitaker Construction for donating their services to
Nadya". He also stated " They have more then 25 years in the construction field" Better get your facts
straight McGraw. The California State Contractors board shows his contracting license was issued in 2005,
also he does not have workman's comp. So unless he is personally performing all the remodeling at Octo-Leachs'
home, he is illegalling contracting. His company is in Redlands Calif. Also you told the nation Angels in Waiting
was ready with funding for Octo-leach, to the tune of $135.000 a month. Now we come to find out their BROKE!!!!
I think the Country is ready to pull your PANHANDLING site down for the Octuplets. Wake up Mcgraw. Are you so
delusional that you feel your doing something wonderful. Thanks for reaching in everyones pocket. IDIOT!!!

2054 days ago

Jam

Isn't she making money out of her children? She just bought a frickin' house when everyone else is losing theirs! And she does not even have a job!!!

2054 days ago

sheila scotti

Please advse Nadya to stay away from Gloria Allred.....Allred only offers help to high profile people and cases....she is a publicity hound and when she lawyers for people she somehow gets a big sum of money even though she says she is doing pro bono....if Nadya lets gloria allred be a part of her situatioln Allred will probably take the nice house as a legal payment if she cannot get the big fees she wats. Then.Nadya and her family can lose the house they just bought.

2054 days ago

sako

Just heard the news media interviewing OctoGrandma. I can't believe what I just heard. She's complaining about a diaper and baby food company withdrawning their offer
of FREE formula and diapers. Grandma says " because of all the negative people and
publicity Nadya won't be getting any FREE baby supplies". Like they say, the apple doesn't
fall far from the tree. Could it be OctoGranda that people realize with all the interviews,
selling of photos, Web Panhandling by DR. SHill, you should use your own Friggen MONEY?
I Think Angela (octograndma) should worry about the money she owes to the mortgage company
and who knows how many other unpaid creditors. A real family of trash bags, all of them!!!

2054 days ago

ljh

HERES SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHATS NEXT THE OCTO-BUS FOR ALL THE KIDS IS SOMEONE GOING TO DONATE THIS ALSO. HEY MAYBE DR. PHIL MAYBE SHE CAN MAKE HIM OCTO-GOD FATHER IT MAKES ME SICK HOW HE WANTS ALL OF US TO FELL SORRY FOR HER, NO WAY!!! NOT FROM THIS HOUSE . THERE IS SO SO SO MANY OF US STRUGGLING RIGHT NOW TRYING TO KEEP OUR OWN FAMILYS GOING WITH A RENT PAYMENTS AND HOUSE PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH WE CANT AFFORD TO BUY A HOME EVEN WITH ALL THE HOURS THAT WE WORK, AND KEEPING FOOD ON THE TABLE NOTHING SPECIAL, AND JUST OUR BASIC NEEDS, THERE IS ALOT OF US WORKING 2 JOBS PINCHING PENNYS, DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN FOR OUR FAMILYS,THERE IS A LOT OF US TRYING NOT TO IMPOSE ON THE WELFARE SYSTEM, SO THAT OTHERS THAT REALLY NEED THE HELP CAN GET IT ... AND THEN THERE COMES ALONG "THE HUMAN INCUBATOR" OCTO PERSON CAUSE SHES NO LADY IN MY BOOK SHE HAS SUCKED WHAT EVER SHE CAN OUT OF ANY BODY SHE CAN . SHE HAS NOT BOUGHT NOTHING HER SELF, SHE JUST THINKS I WILL GET WHAT EVER WHEN EVER I NEEDED IT MY WAY. COME ON DR. PHIL PUT ALL THE REST OF US ON YOUR SHOW SO EVERYBODY CAN MAKE BIG BUCKS$$$$$ AND GET A HOUSE IN LA HABRA TO. WHY JUST HER??????? HER FOOD STAMPS ARE COMING OUT OF OUR CHECKS THAT WE BUST OUR BUTTS FOR EVERY WEEK IT. MAY NOT BOTHER YOU BUT IT BOTHERS THE HELL OUT OF MEEEEEEEEEE! WHEN IS SHE GOING TO PAY BACK ALL THAT MONEY INTO THE SYSTEM ???????????? NEVER. SHE HAS NO SHAME AT ALL DR. PHIL STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERY ONE FEEL SORRY FOR HER. LET HER TRY AND DO IT ON HER OWN LIKE THE REST OF US. SHE DIDENT NEED ANYBODY WHEN SHE OPEN HER LEGS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW YOU WOULD THINK SHE WOULD TRY AND KEEP IT LOW PRO. AND MOVE FAR FAR AWAY NO . SHE SAID TO HER SELF LET ME BUY A HALF A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE GET SOME NANNYS, GO ON DR. PHIL, OH OCTO GRANDPA YOU GO ON OPRAH , GET A WHOLE BUNCH OF FREE STUFF,AND YES I CAN SEE A OCTO BUS COMING REAL SOON . OCTO LADY YOUR SICK AND YOU NEED SERIOUS MENTAL HELP REAL SOON . IS SHE GOING TO GET MENTAL EVEL. BEFOR THEY RELEASE THE BABIES STATE NEEDS TO DO IT. NOT DR. PHIL,,,,

2053 days ago

kevin

listen if you are going to send some nut job money to have kids she cant take care of please send me money i need it to and i am a responsible father of 2 kids

2053 days ago

Danielle

So SICK of hearing about her and all her CRAZYNESS! I just pitty thoes poor children!

2053 days ago

I. B. Trucking

Nasty Nadya is just this, NASTY. Did you see what filth she and her six kids have been living? Her "new" house will be the same way in just a few weeks. I feel sorry for her "new" neighbors. I"m sure they are all hard working people that don't need or want this CIRCUS in their neighborhood. I feel sorry for theses neighbors. Nadya could put on a one woman FREAK SHOW out in the front yard with her Michael Jackson NOSE and her Donald Duck LIPS to entertain the neighborhood if they should get bored. Maybe they can set up a lemonaid stand and make some extra money with this crazy fruitcake LYING neighbor. Nasty Nadya should be MADE to return and PAY BACK the government all of her Food Stamp Money and Disability Payments she is and has been receiving for three or out six kids at home. The IRS should investigate all of the thousands and thousands of dollars she is receiving daily in donations. I heard she was receiving $25,000 a day every day. Isn't she suppose to report "gifts and donations" on her tax return. Excuse me, I forget she doesn't work so she doesn't have to file a tax return like the rest of us!!! This CRAZY person is nothing but TRASH AND A MOOCHER THAT SHOULD BE LOCKED UP WITH ALL 14 KIDS ADOPTED TO LOVING CARING HOMES!!!!

2052 days ago

Nate

This is not fair it encourages others to do the same and what about everyone else who did everything right in life, followed the rules, went to school, got careers and didn't have kids until they ever became stable enough we are all struggling, the american people should be very angry that bad people are getting rewarded, and at the same time you teach your children to do right, maybe we shouldn't so they can get paid, its always been like that if you want you kids and yourself to make it in life, tell them to be Bad, this is a world of REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY,and HYPOCRITICAL.

2052 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments