OctoMom

Scores a House!!!

3/9/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom don't need no publicist, because she's about to get a new home.

0309_aaaaa-1

We've learned her dad is the purchaser of the 2,583 square-foot house for Octo. It's located in La Habra, near where OctoGrandma lives now. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a large backyard. It's listed for $564,900. The buyer paid near asking price.

It's listed by Mike Patel of Prudential Realty in Anaheim Hills in the O.C. We're told the deal was just inked and it will close on Friday. Sources also say the "substantial down payment" came from money that OctoMom has been scoring over the last few weeks. As one source put it, "the money has been coming from all over the place -- $15,000 here, $25,000 there." We're told the seller is financing the deal.

We're told Octo will either move in over the weekend or early next week.

DoGooder

If you can pay millions of dollars to contain thousands of prisoners in prisons in the United States, surely you can help this women and her 14 kids...and dont let me get started on the millions of dollars thats been spent on the two wars the US is in!!!

n

REPORT HER. IF SHE IS RECEIVING MEDI CAL, SSI, ITS INCOME CONTIGENT. IF TAXPAYERS ARE TIRED OF PAYING HER WAY, REPORT HER. SHE IS COMITTING FRAUD AGAINST THE STATE. SHE HAD HER DAD PURCHASE THE HOUSE IN HIS NAME, so that way the state can't seize any of her property for the babies medical care. Wake up Californian's you don't like paying her way, report her. Complaining wont do any good until you report her.

Walter

I hope that she remembers that she will have to pay tax on this income and that once she loses her celebrity status the money will stop flowing.

Spence

And how is it that these people that had nothing but tons of kids can suddenly afford a 1/2 million dollar home? Most people I know can't afford an apartment let alone a house and they work hard.

1950 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

Good for you octo mom I am very happy for you and your family I would welcome you to my neighborhood. Jon and Kate got a house, food, clothing, cars, vacations,tummy tuck, hair transplant just to start with using there kids and they were not working at the time you have twice the kids I hope you get twice the stuff if it is good enough for them it is good enough for you.

crymeariver

she needs this house
5 bedrooms
MLS#: S549938

geri parrish

First of all I read or heard her parents are divorced. Therefore why would they both be living with her? And When the 7 babies get out of the hospital, whom is going to help her take care of all these babies? She can't feed all 7 at the same time. None of the kids are over the age of 10 so this is going to be very hard on her to take care of the children. I hope the bedrooms are large. The master bedroom might be given to the kids so, there is room for all those beds and cribs. I hope she is able to hire a nanny. That would make it easier for her. She needs the help! I'm not going to put her down as I haven;t seen her mistreat her children. So far I have seen her as a loving mother.!!

crymeariver

she probably could have the house added another bedroom at least

donedonedone

THE OCTOMONEY
Do the math:
There are 300 million people in this country. If only one in 500 donated $10 to her paypal website, she is sitting on a MINIMUM of $1.5 million. That's not counting all the interview "donations" millions not one penny for which will be in her name so that she needn't pay back the liability of the six figure birth costs. And because her parents can't be made3 liable for her birth costs.
Or do you think she is blogging for the sheer joy of authorship.
Realistically, she has at least several million already. And counting.
Why do you think an indigent whose priority is mass motherhood has already had around $25,000 of cosmetic surgery, anyway? Who do you really think was meant to be seeing it?
But seeing who she has spent so far, these kids are going to be put to begging as soon as soon as they learn how to say please.

If people want to financially support Nadya Suleman, why shouldn't they? I heard her father say it won't be public money. So if it is private and the hospital bill is paid-- which likely some TV network did already--then it will be long-term up to child protective services to monitor how competent -ha- Nadya Suleman is going to be.
She's going to be in the news for the next 18 years. But she's already shown ANYONE in any contract situation how toxic she is to do money with. It's not like they haven't ahd fair warning.
-gala1

observer

There go the property values in that neighborhood. I sure would hate for her to move into my neighborhood; much less next door to me.

Lori

OMG, I didn't even see the white carpet. Ha ha ha...that's funny.

sickened

I cannot believe anyone would give her money and I have to say that I refuse to watch any coverage on her where she is getting paid. I AM BOYCOTTING ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, EXTRA, DR. PHIL AND ANY OTHER SHOWS THAT PAY FOR AN OBVIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL, SELFISH NARCISSIST TO JUSTIFY HER HORRIFYING CHOICES IN LIFE. Please quit giving her money and write to the shows who are financing this poor sick individual. This woman needs to be committed and someone decent and stable and responsible needs to take some of her kids and give them a future and set an example. I miss the days when this kind of behavior was not sensationalized to the point where the horrible person in the spotlight would profit from it. I am just disheartened by the way this is all going. EVERYONE IS SO SCARED TO TELL THE AWFUL TRUTH BECAUSE THEN THE STORY WOULD GO AWAY AND THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLOIT HER OR HER KIDS ANY MORE. PLEASE STAY ON THIS TMZ AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THIS SICK TRUTH. HOPEFULLY, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WILL TAKE A STAND AND STOP HER FROM HAVING HER KIDS.

len

I believe that daddy is a cover up. Pseudo-purchaser, to protect her finances. Iraqui/Swiss bank. Something "rotten in DenmarK', money laundering. More fool you , who may have donated to her. However, where I live, that will only buy you a handy man's delight. So the downpayment has been managed.with Octo rags to riches {ha ha ha } new found wealth. Still one cannot make a silk purse out of a Sow's ear, as evidenced by her toilet plunger lips. Sucto is welcome as far as I am concerned , to make as much money as she can, As Long As. she pays back what she owes to the State, & Govt, pays her bills, & taxes, & desists from bleeding the hardworking, honest taxpayer. If she doesn't. Well Sod her. The IRS has dealt with & outwitted much craftier & much more intelligent persons than she is.

Malibu Barbie

This ain't the mansion she was hoping for! Needs upgrading badly......that is only step one, and that is still what 7 kids per bedroom.

missbee

this circus witch makes me sick why is anyone supporting this looney bird!! why cant there be budget cuts on welfare users who ABUSE the system like this freak while my kids teachers are being laid off and schools are closing down this bitch gets her food stamps and her disability checks not to mention her hospital bill paid for by us tax payers while STILL HAVING MORE KIDS!! this is child abuse and neglect not to mention abuse of the help ment for the people who really need it!