"School of Rock" Kid's Mug and Apology

3/9/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking NewsJoey Gaydos Jr. -- the guitar prodigy from "School of Rock" -- is now apologizing for his underage DUI bust last month.

Here's the statement Joey sent to TMZ:

"Some of you may have seen video footage of me on shows like TMZ, or your local news regarding an unfortunate incident I had a few weeks ago.

The first thing I would like to say is, I made a HUGE mistake, and I really regret my actions. What I did was wrong, and all I can say is, I'm sorry to anyone I may have let down, I'm only human, and we ALL make mistakes.

To everyone who has supported me through this I would like to say, THANK YOU, it really means a lot."

frig chris brown, frig him, loser

loser, bad movie, you suck career over if ever started

1964 days ago

Bob Freeman

Just keep drinking and driving, dude, it's made you a lot more famous than you were before.

1964 days ago

Mikeock

Honestly, who gives a flying feck?

1963 days ago

Luke Warmwater

Ray, you need a dose of reality. This was a PR move only. He's going to continue drinking, maybe not driving so much, but this is all a smokescreen. We're not vultures, we just understand how the celebrity world works. Bottom-feeders like this guy are going nowhere anyway.

1963 days ago

Bear

Not only is he a LOSER, he is a young loser, just getting warmed up for the rest of his soon to be sorry life with fake apologies like this one. Not buying it.

1963 days ago

northern gypsy

pr move ??? of course...however...i'm fellin this kid has learned a life lesson...
beyond damage control...drinking & driveing is zero tolerance !!!

1963 days ago

Justdatruth

Is it me, or does this guy resemble Michael Phelps?!?!? Maybe the bong will be next?!?!?

1963 days ago

danielle

okay seriously everyone?
now a days pretty much every teenager drinks.
just because this guy was once in a movie and everyone knows about it doesnt mean hes a screw up.

1963 days ago

Gin

I am so sick of hearing the "I'm just human. We all make mistakes" excuse!! Yes, we all screw up but for once, I would just like to hear some one say,"I screwed up. No excuses."

1963 days ago

john

its ok u still get a couple bucks when the movies on tbs twice a week

1963 days ago

Chuck

I love all the 300 lb no lifers posting on here about the kid being a loser. Why don't you get off your fact asses, get a life that exists off the internet, and find out what the rest of humanity is all about. I'll put $5K up that none of you would dare make such a statement to the kid's face.

1963 days ago

JJ

I would have let him off with a warning if he let me lick that sweeeet hairless @$$ of his

1963 days ago

Alexa

Loved School of Rock! Cut the crap Joey!!!

1962 days ago

JG!!

Joey! i love you,dont listen to these people they don't even know you.
even though you can be an ass sometimes =/still your not bad.People get DUI's all the time.Since they pulled up that you were in this movie its fine.When April comes you dont need to be scared.dont drink and drive Joey.you know what you want dont let anyone else get in your way.
Let the good people in your llife stay
and leave the bad ones.

1947 days ago

em

Everyone makes mistakes. I am a fan and will continue to support. I bet at least half of you have drunken and driven, caught or not. He learned his lesson, and apologized. His talent succeeds his mistakes.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments