Timberlake and Biel

Sexy Back in the Day

3/9/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happened to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel?

A day after their cameo on "Saturday Night Live," the twenty-something going on fifty-something-year-old couple strolled around NYC.

Even "Cathy" cracks a smile from time to time.

wtf

Does JT know everyone thinks his girlfriend is FUG?

Terry

I need to ask what is up with the granny scarf's going around these guys necks now days,

I saw a "shawl" draped around Brad Pitt in a photo and thought all he needed was knitting needles and a tissue box by his side!

Remember back when men didnt look like Aunt Bea?

wtf

Male celebs like Timberlake are turning into women. Guys are too stupid to realize their style is coming from gay men who wear high heels and carry purses.

susan

They both look plenty HOT to me. They're just taking a stroll. And there are plenty of pictures of this stroll with them smiling. So why do you choose to pick one where they aren't. Oh, of course, that would be a bore to you.

Lil

Miss sourface always looks like a peasant woman that just came in from the fields. Most woman dont need makeup but she does ,at least a little color on her lips and cheeks. Im a housewife and I do not leave the house without color on my lips and cheeks..Its just makes you look better groomed...like you care a little how you look and it makes me feel good.

Terry

It's a gorgeous day out!...
I know let's put on some dirty clothes, get depressed and go for a stroll.

sosad

He looks totally unhappy!

Rip M 2 Shreds

Hey, maybe they've just had six hours of hot, steamy sex and are just tired. Perhaps TMZ doesn't make people happy and you got what you deserve. Could it be that you guys bring out the worst in people? TMZ stands for Tired Miserable Zombies.

FLTom

I've seen Jessica Biel up close and personal over several hours at a Marlins baseball game in south Florida. On an average day on the street in a big city, you might pass twenty girls better looking than her in an hour. She's actually got a plain jane type face and an unappealing skin tone. Movie magic does wonders folks. Jessica Biel is NOT all that.

Coincidentally I've also worked backstage at a Justin Timberlake concert. His looks are nothing special.

wtf

She doesn't even shower and wash her clothes of course she isn't going to take the time and put makeup on. That would take away from her pap wh@ring time.

Me

Are you crazy? I think they both look great! Are you saying that if she'd covered his face with makeup, she would look better? And him, what exactly is wrong? I guess you have to look fake in order to get a positive response from tmz.

Karen

She's beautiful, he looks like Woody Allen.

L

He looks like Woody Allen

cowbulls

What the hell is the matter with Jessica? She must have snakes in her head. She has one of the hottest bodies around and she acts like a grump.

agree

He's so ugly, I just don't get it.