Timberlake and Biel

Sexy Back in the Day

3/9/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happened to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel?

A day after their cameo on "Saturday Night Live," the twenty-something going on fifty-something-year-old couple strolled around NYC.

Even "Cathy" cracks a smile from time to time.

Jason

Thats what they look like in normal daylight without make up on. Whats the big deal?

anonymous

all you see is them holding hands when the paparazzi are taken photos they probable don't when the paparazzi aren't there to snap a photo the Jessica is aging real fast in this snap shot always has a frown ,sour puss on her face
I don't see them lasting

bsb fan

whtever happenes is that it's rainy, cold and yucky in the city and they're being followed by jackasses with cameras!

GGG

BIEL ALWAYS LOOKS TERRIBLE AND DEPRESSED. CAN'T THIS WOMAN EVER SMILE???? JUSTIN ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE HE AS JUST CRIED. WTF

The Dude

that's just the way it is when your in harmony with your loved one.

dafeedil

#2, that is exactly what I thought when I first saw this picture.

mickey

They look damn SEXY to me. I love the black glasses on justin. Love his outfit too. HOTNESS!!!!!!!

tifosi44

What is with the really stupid hat anyway? Does he think that is cool? FRAID not bud.

erica

He looks like Clark Rockefeller. Glasses are not a good look for him...does he even really need them or are they part of his overall, unexplainable "look"?

Cabo

They look fine. They're walking down the street minding their own business. Why don't all of you mean-spirited, cruel and nasty people do the same!! Stop sniping at the world from behind your computers. Get out and do something productive, losers.

really now

Justin looks good except for that silly scarf around his neck ! As for Jessica she should at least have put on a little lipstick and blush. She looks awful !! I am not a celeb , but at least I do that before I leave my house . Maybe she is sick or something ?

Jon

Biel always looks pissed because she is always on the rag - bigtime! The two of them are trying to look boho,artsy,cerebral,serious and anti-celeb. They probably spent hours deciding what to wear and how to look like they don't want to be photographed. Both are pompous, whiney, spolied millionaires who love having people kiss their butts.

Anna

I am sorry to say but she got ugly a*s hell!!! What the hell happened to her?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! Nasty! He got a little weird looking too but I think it might just be the glasses or her (lol). He looked much better with Cameron or Britney. Yuck for Jessica Biel !

Citizen Strange

Justin Timberlake is the new Woody Allen .... well at least an unfunny version of Woody Allen ... Jesus did you see him on SNL? Laugh? ... I thought I'd never!

spread the love

Haters rule!!! :-)

Ya' know, this all started with that Clooney/Pitt Ocean's Eleven timeframe, when Pitt hired a stylist to create a look. Before that he dressed like a normal dude. Now he and Angie, and these two knuckleheads all create looks before they leave their homes. Come on...do you really think Timberlake would pick out that outfit on his own??? It's not Hollywood, it's definitely not NYC. It's kinda of like a London/Boston thing going on. In other words 100% stylist. Stop trying so hard. It only makes you look foolish.

Re: her. I don't get it. Short. Wide in the beam. Terrible complexion. No acting talent. She must have extraordinary talent in the budoir...is all I'm sayin'

Peace!!