Timberlake and Biel

Sexy Back in the Day

3/9/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happened to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel?

A day after their cameo on "Saturday Night Live," the twenty-something going on fifty-something-year-old couple strolled around NYC.

Even "Cathy" cracks a smile from time to time.

dianne

Okay, #4, I thought he looked like John Lennon. I didn't think about John's son. But in that picture, he looks like John Lennon to me.

meme

she's pretty i guess...but she seems soooooooo boring!! at least cameron diaz was pretty and fun and happy!!!

ME

THEY LOOK SO OLD AND UNHAPPY IN THOSE PICTURES.

Leota

This picture is a kick! They both are as cute as can be and I have a feeling they didn't smile on purpose. Hey, we can't always be models all the time, ya know. Maybe a camera was glaring at them? ♥

anonymous

It look like all PR the photos of them leaving the SNL afterparty they look like they were pissed and don't say it was the paparazzi they knew darn well that the paparazzi were going to be there and these photos are the same they were tipp off how would they know they would be walking at that point and time there just putting on a show for the media

avive

they have settled in. all couples go through that when you've been together for a long time you get comfortable and don't make the effort anymore.

SUN

he looks a little like Woody Harrelson in this picture. They remind me of Sarah J. Parker and her husband- Mathew.

fedup

Ok, so can someone please explain to me why these stupid celebrities always gripe and frown and "hate the paparazzi" but are in the entertainment business in the first place. Isn’t that, like a given, that if you are famous you will have your pic taken and people always around to "catch" you in a raw moment. I mean, isn't that what they signed up for? I don't get it. I mean if they hate being followed so much, as you can obviously tell from their faces, then why the hell don't they go be a dentist, or a friggin librarian, THEY ARE CELIBRITIES!!!!! DEAL WITH WHAT GOES WITH THE TERRETORY OR GO AWAY!!!!! Timberlake will be missed, Biel, not so much, she is forgettable.......

sandy

Damn, I know she can't help being UGLY, but she could at least stay home!!!!! And she's spread her UGLY to JT, who was no hottie in the first place...but now he's just stupid looking. and miserable looking. why are these two together again? they look like their best friends just died.

xcalibur

dayumm justin. totally gay and femme looking. wut went wrong dude???

T Town Tommy

Is it just me or does he sorta look like a 1980's Phil Collins in that hat and those glasses? ha!

anonymous

they could of smiled at each other at least .
There is a picture of Jessica looking like she did something she should of not done

Anita

If you had to deal with his mother you'd look depressed too !!

Black Power

So if she put on makeup and smiled more that would make some of you like her more? I don't think so. They are paid to entertain us on stage, not while they are just out for a walk. Justin looks like a cross between Julian Lennon and Elvis Costello. Not a bad look.

Anita

He can do better and should kick her ugly azz out of bed already.
Unless she is real good at suckking a golfball through a garden hose.