Mystery Woman in Brown/Rihanna Case Revealed

3/10/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tina Davis, Chris BrownTMZ knows who triggered the fight that left Rihanna battered and bruised and Chris Brown an accused felon -- it's Brown's manager.

Sources tell us the woman who left the three-page text message on Brown's cell phone is Tina Davis. Davis -- who turns 40 this month -- was rumored to have had a relationship with Brown when he was 16. Brown and Davis have denied it.

Law enforcement tells us the text message to Brown talked about hooking up later -- and it totally pissed off Rihanna. She slapped and hit him and he then brutally fired back.

The detective's affidavit refers to the text message as being "from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with."

Tina Davis: Click to watchDavis could not be reached for comment.

Click here to live chat!

wtf

Posted at 1:41PM on Mar 10th 2009 by BHUBJOHNNY

You can't even string together a simple sentence you simpleton. Take your opinion and shove it up your ass.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

LOL...men who hit women are bitches...PERIOD. say it how you want if you hit a woman you're a bitch.

Me

Gee, his reputation just keeps getting better and better!

Pinkylee

Ehyse

This only proves that Chris Brown is only interested in sowing his wild oats, and not in commitment. He is just another hormone controlled teenager. Rihanna move on!

Jennifa O Jenny

#47, I thought Rihanna had low self esteem long before this incident. She gave Chris a laundry list of do's and don'ts on his tour a while back. When she's around she won't let any female near him, even fans. She is too into Chris and if she's so worried about him cheating then she shouldn't be with him. She does have low self esteem if she stay with him after what he did.

2016 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

How does Rihanna date a man who is still managed by a woman who molested him as a teenager? She's really starting to look more and more weak. She needs to dump this loser.

GGG

WTF, this is sooooooooooooooo wrong. Isn't there a law about sexual realtions with minors. And this bitch is his manager??? Wow, Brown is more whacko than I thought. Get the hell out Rihanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Patrick

26. Rhianna may have hit him first but it doesn't give him the right to hit her so hard that she's spitting blood, getting fat lips and black eyes. He's stronger then her - he should've either removed himself from the situation, not used all his strength on her and/or stopped after he lost control and hit her hard once. But it wasn't one hit - he beat her down and would've continued to do so if police weren't called. He went way overboard. Just 'cause she hit first doesn't mean he gets to lay a smackdown on her.

Posted at 12:40PM on Mar 10th 2009 by Jennifa O Jenny

The above from this Moron is absolutely Unbelievable. How do you know that he "used all his Strength" on her. It is idiots like you that keep perpetrating abuse . This Girl, RIhana HAD NO RIGHT to hit Mr. Brown at all. If she did not like the phone call or was tired of Mr. Brown, she had the right to move on and Not Strike him. She recieved what she deserved and quite frankly we need more Chris Browns to stop this nonesense. Try me, if you do not understand. I will never hit anyone first, but if you hit me, believe me, you will not worry about hitting anyone else.

Jennifa, you really should go and examine your head.

GGG

AND TO THINK NICKELODEON IS BACKING THIS BROWN FREAK!!! OMG

2016 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

85. It is all true about Chris and Tina. As someone close to an insider in their camp, I was repeatedly told about the underage, top-secret affair. It caused great strain and ill feelings especially 'tween Tina and Chris' mom.

Posted at 1:45PM on Mar 10th 2009 by Pinkylee

Top secret my foot. TMZ might just be learning about Chris's relationship with his manager, but black blogs have reported on it before. As a matter of fact it was his relationship with Rihanna that killed those rumors.

angie

Damn, I'm soooooooooooo sick of this story. Who cares? They are losers.

lixxygirl

Looks like Brown's PR PEOPLE are busy...busy...busy....wat a joke...turn it around that the WOMAN DESERVED IT...u azzez!

MH

I keep forgetting to add re: Rihanna supposedly giving Chris a disease...Easy to start a rumor like that and then support the rumor by pointing out a sore on her lip. Maybe the sore on her lip was from getting busted in the lip before. Maybe she got a blister from hot cheese on a pizza that landed on her lip (happened to me before...embarassing!). Things aren't as cut and dried as the Rihanna bashers would have you believe. What is cut and dried is that Chris came out of this with barely a scratch, if that, and Rihanna looked like a human punching bag. I respect Rihanna's privacy but a part of me wishes that she would allow the public to see the photo taken the next day, the one that would clearly depict the bumps and bruises.

And when Rihanna says she hit Chris, no one really knows if she gave him a punch in the arm or walloped him on the head. She allegedly slapped him. All the cries that it was her fault and that she deserved to have the daylights brutally beaten out of her are ridiculous. Do we really live in a world where punching someone repeatedly is considered self-defense for a slap? If all of you violence defenders slap me, is it okay if I pull out a gun and blow your head off in supposed self-defense? That seems to be the values you're promoting. How sad. You might be interested to know that most laws regarding self-defense include a reasonableness factor i.e. you reasonably think your life is in danger and you use reasonable force in defending yourself. It would appear that Chris' defense fails both of the reasonableness thresholds.

Rihanna could very well have friends who are telling her it's her fault, much as you people are saying it's her fault. It wouldn't therefore be hard to imagine that she would second-guess herself and give him another chance. And that is really sad.

ova it

That is it, I am over this whole story. I felt bad for Rhianna in the beginning, I thought that Chris Brown should serve some amount of time that was appropiate. Then I saw the picture and I was sick to my stomach. But now that they are back together and she has HER lawyer defending him I say the hell with both of them. They have both come off my IPOD and Pandora account. I change the station when their music comes on. Good riddance to both of them. If she is such a fool to take him back and worry about HIS career then tough luck sista when he beats the heck out of you again. And he will hit you again and worse next time for sure. Thank god you endorse Cover Girl cause you are going to need all that make-up.