Lohan Explodes When Sam Ditches Her in Vegas

3/10/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another stupid fight between Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson -- but this one has an even more ridiculous ending.

Sam & Lindsay: Click to watch
Sam peeled outta Prive nightclub in Vegas solo last night and when Lindsay figured out she'd been ditched, she totally flipped, crying as she yelled, "Did she leave ... did she f**king leave?!" She then ordered security to get her her "f**king keys, now!"

"Please" might work better next time.

JoJo

I wonder what she said to the camera man.

1997 days ago

britbritisaskank

Seems like a setup for the cameras to me. Consider this: Sam left in a car and then Lindsey got her car, which means they both came in SEPARATE cars. People who go to places in separate cars intend to leave in separate cars. This is all a show for the paps. I guess when you don't have a career anymore this is what you do.

1997 days ago

SP

Why don't these 2 lezbos take it back into the closet I for one am sick of hearing about this nobody Lindsey Lohan who can't sing or act but some how is making a living in them both. If she has this much money these are the ones who should be bailing CA out of their own tax mess. Arnold lets start taxing big time and see if all these Hollyweirdos stay. And if any of them are caught hiding their assetts overseas try them for tax evasion just like Capone.

Steve

What a effin nut job

misskitty

Thank-you ugh!!! You wrote what I was thinking. I am no fan of Lilo, but I feel bad for her. Maybe Sam does not leave bruises but this is an abusive relationship. Leaving someone behind? That is head games to the fullest. It seems like every fight has Lindsay crying and saying she is sorry over and over again. For what? This Sam seems to be a very controlling, very mean woman. Lilo needs to dump and get herself into some therapy so she can figure out why she stayed in this relationship so long.

George

Tired of hearing about these stupid azz b****S. Why don't they just dry up and blow away!

for now

All these losers claim that they don't care about lovely Lindsay.
Yet every day,they keep writing in,showing their jealousy.
Very strange.

Kevin

The both need to get cancer and die, soon.

diagirlnc

I can't say I blame the young woman for leaving her.

Joboots

Yeah,what makes her so wired like Belushi before her???????

Jodi

I totally agree with your comment. If that were my husband that took off and left me at a club in Vegas, I would have freaked out too! IMO, from what I've seen (mostly on TMZ), Sam isn't the best girlfriend. Yeah, Lindsay is a freak, but they would avoid the public scenes, if Sam would just wait for her and take her back to her house or their room. That's just rude!

"12. Lilo is no prize but let's get real here. Sam is nothing without her. The only reason anyone even knows who Sam is and she gets work is because of Lindsay. Sam is always taking off on her, it's about time Lind's wakes up and dumps her skanky ass."

Sue

Let me get this straight. Lindsay is at a club, drinking, starts fighting with Sam, and Sam leaves in her car,
Lindsay, acting like a obsessed lover, a lunatic, a diva, demands her keys, and drives off drunk????

Are you kidding me? Where were the cops to pull her over for her 4th DUI, and throw her ass in jail !!
She just does'nt get it, booze will effect your good judgement every time, and she is a classic example.

1996 days ago

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

I hate to say it but Lindsey needs some Di%k in her life. Speaking as astraight women of course.

Bradly

Oh man how ridunkulous! We care about her why? Get a life you skeeze-bag coke-head!

claire

dudeeeee she was really upset!! wow.

i want to see more of that video!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments