OctoMom -- We've Seen the Birth Tape!!!

3/10/2009 8:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

octomomOctoMom Nadya Suleman hedged today when Dr. Phil asked her if the videotape of the births had ever been for sale -- "not certain," she said. Well, we're here to tell you it was for sale, because we saw it ... and we were asked to make an offer.

Harvey Levin saw the tape last Thursday. It's edited, but shows the births. Nadya told Dr. Phil the person who shot it was a close friend. When you see the video, it's clear the friend was annoying the doctors and nurses by getting in the way.

The agency that was brokering the deal told TMZ it was showing the video to various media outlets and would accept bids, but the agency put a temporary hold on the deal on Friday.

Let's put it this way. We've seen enough births now to last us 'tll 2011.

lin

This story will never go away, I blame The Insider and Entertainment tonight,and TMZ for making this spectacle such a part of their daily reporting of entertainment events, just like they made a spectacle of Mary Kay Letourneau, and her child groom,and their barfed out wedding, an exclusive which they paid them $750,000.00 to film, and what about those poor anorexic twins, didn't you just love seeing them force fed, working out and getting makeovers?? They were and are suffering a dreadful disease.Don't believe for one hot minute those programs, and other media bloodsuckers are trying to outbid each other for something exclusive about Nadynut. Dr Phil, Gloria Allred, are riding the gravy train along with Nadynut. I feel for those poor children, and the neighborhood she is about to turn into a living hell.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Outside of the medical profession I'm disgusted ANYONE would be interested in this

Angry Mother

I hope that all those people who donated money to her web-site feel stupid now. Maybe some of you don't own a home but you sure bought her one. Dr. Phil and Gloria Allred need to mind their own buisness. Regardless, Dr. Phil can't be trusted, he likes to spill the beans on everyoner. Remember the whole ordeal with Britney Spears. He doesn't want to help this irresponsible b***h he wants higher rating for his show, I hope he has an all time LOW....... and his show get's cancelled!

K

What the hell WON'T she sell? Unbelievable! She makes prostitutes look GOOD.

thisisfunny

Maybe she can co-star with Denise Richards on Denise Richards Colon is Complicated.

George

PLEASE STOP REPORTING ON THIS!!!!!

SHE IS A LOSER WHO IS GETTING PAID FOR BEING FILTHY!

STOP REPORTING ON HER AND SHE WILL FADE INTO OBSCURITY, GO BROKE, HAVE HER NEW HOUSE FORECLOSED ON AND GO BACK TO HER LIFE OF BEING A GIANT LOSER!!!!!

STOP MAKING THIS FREAK-SHOW RELEVANT!!!

anthony

I RATHER WATCH A HIPPO GIVE BIRTH ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL ...............THEN THIS CRAZY WOMEN USING THE SYSTEM FOR FINANCIAL GAINS...........

STATE SHOULD TAKE THESE CHILDREN FROM HER...........OOOOOOOHHHHHHH BETTER YET...........SHE WOULD PROBABLY SELL THEM FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Skank

"IF" TMZ or anyone else bought this tape, I doubt they'd recoup the money they paid for it in the first place!

J-Lo Lvf1

I don't know why Octomom is proud of having 14 kids, I have 6 of my own and as a single mother it's really hard, I don't have help that she does! SSI, Welfare, Mother & Father's help. I work and go to school and it is still not enough money for me and my kids. God bless all of her children's, but the truth is that all of her 14 kids are really going to need alot of love and attention! and she is not gonna be able to give them that. Octomom stop doing surgery on your face cause you look like Michael Jackson not Angelina!!! and you the hell wants to see that loose panocha!!! YUKKK!!!!!

TG

it might be good for medical schools

Mrs. Williams76

She should have a tubal sterilization done!!! She has entirely too many children, that is ridiculous. I believe she just wanted the attention!! I don't know what the HELL she was thinking.

J-Lo Lvf1

For # 21 Sorry!! I ment to say " and WHO the hell wants to see her loose Panocha" YUKKK!

Dorothy Gardner

This woman is without a doubt one of the best con artists in the history of con artists. She's set for life. The public must now support her and her spawn.

ann

STUPID USELSS COW. Dr. Phil stated that after watching today's episode we would all change our minds about her. BULL.$HIT!!!!!!

She was such a lazy cow, that she SAT ON HER A$$ during the signing of the contract with Angels in Waiting, which everyone else stood and had to reach around her to sign.

SHE IS SUCH A USELESS WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACE AND AIR. She was just eating up the fact that she was about to go on stage, that everyone was anticipating her entrance. Even more nauseating was her sitting back, eating up all of the controversey, drama and hoopla surrouding the special meeting at Dr. Phil's house. She had everyone surrounding her trying to get her to do the right thing and trying to bring her to her senses and she was like a kid in a candy store, loving it to death.

SHE IS A DISPICABLE, SICKENING PERSON.

ParisNauseatesMe

Suleman is a conniving media who~e who exploits her children. Isn't there a law against exploiting kids?

Suleman lies for convenience. She's fooling no one. Not even Dr. Phil, who is a media who~e and will do whatever it takes to make his ratings go up.

I get the real sense that Angels in Waiting, within a month of setting foot in the Suleman home, are going to wish they never offered. Bets, anyone?

This woman makes me sick and I don't want to see or hear or read anything more about her.