Rihanna and Chris Brown

Duet

Feel the Love

3/10/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now has all the details about the secret late-night recording sessions between Rihanna and Chris Brown -- and they were jam-packed with emotion and serious drama, with some playful touching -- seriously.

Duet
The whole thing came together when they decided to reconcile shortly after the attack. Sources tell us music producer Polow Da Don convinced both Chris and Rihanna to get in the studio and record a love song stat, stressing that timing was important because the heightened emotions would translate powerfully into the music.

Both Rihanna and Chris agreed and snuck in a couple of "late night" sessions that we're told were "very, very emotional ... the feeling in the room was pure love." Clearly, love hurts.

As for how they got along, they were "playfully touching each other."

We're told the song was originally written for Rihanna before the fight, but after the beat down the producer believed the track -- which ironically focuses on overcoming difficult challenges as a couple -- would be the perfect duet.

The Amazing Spider-Man

It's funny how the music biz is much like life........... it ALWAYS repeats itself.......... This isn't like Bobby and whitney, this is full blown Ike and Tina Turner!!!! And to think that the "Producer" wanted to capture the essance and emotion of a beaten woman, this should remind us all "That it is ALL about the Money"

Pet

What will it take for Rihanna to get the message that this man is not the man for her. Before he goes to jail, he may kill her and then himself. Case closed.

lets be real

I BET ANYTHING THAT IF ANY OF YOUR LIVES WERE PUT ON DISPLAY. WE WOULD BE LIKE ,AN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER POEPLE.!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NOT BEATTING BUT IN SOME OTHER WAY YOU ARE DOING SOMTHIME UGLY. JUST THE WAY YOU COMMENT ABOUT CHRIS BROWN/Rihanna DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY BETTER.

IF THEY CAN FORGIVE THE PERSON THAT DID THEM WRONG.THEN GOOD FOR THEM THEY DON'T HAVE THAT WEIGHT TO CARRY.

WHICH MAKES YOU THE OUTSIDDER WITH A BIG PROBLEM!!

Betty

Is anyone going to buy a CD with a song on that a beat up woman wrote for her abuser. I hope not. I certainly won't and my friends have said they would call radio stations and demand that they not play something like that. It's sickening. These two don't know what "love" means.

Radish_Not_Vic

I don't know who I can't stand more, this monster Chris Brown who beats women like he's fighting a man, or Chester the King of Pop. I loved Chris Brown soo much and MJ used to be #1 on my list!!!! But now, I don't know who to follow anymore.

Concerning Jacko, there's is this SHAMELESS video of his latest speech. It's a POP song. King of Pop, please this guy would pay anybody for anything. I believe this is a Stunt or a trick to copy the crush on Obama community. Unreleased Michael Jackson nonsense. These guys use fame for everything. Bye Chris, to me you're just another Celeb hung out to dry.

GGG

Feel the love as I break your neck, feel the love as you slowly slip away, feel the love as you take your last breath, yea baby, feel the love.

shay

I am sick and tired of this story about these "CHILDREN"...so many people have so much negative things to say and certainly don't know the whole story...None of us was there and we only got one side....We have too much going on in this d*** country where there relationship should be the last thing all of us should be worried about...Unfortunately, this happens everyday,,,Your God is the only one to judge...We in this country should believe in second chances...If you dont believe in second chances go to Iraq where you do wrong the first time of adultry the woman will be hung without a jury...

chrisw

I've never posted a comment like this before in my life....but i've been there...if he hits you once, he'll hit you again !

GGG

BOYCOT 'FEEL THE LOVE'.

Hollywood Spotlite

It's a bad move, especially on Rihanna's part for a whole lot of reasons. First for her own safety and well being, she needs to dump the guy...and second...she's sending a clear message to women everywhere that all a man has to do is say he's sorry and it's okay to go back to him...Three...Speaking for murdered women all over the world that died because of situations like this...IT'S NOT OKAY TO GO BACK, EVER!
Hollywood Spotlite

Mary V.

what will chris brown sing to rihanna .....love hurts.....he;s an Jerk once he has the taste os milk he will always go back for more..It's sad to see how young and sad rihanna is,because he must be whinning and dinning her and promising her the moon.what a snake,,,,,,,,,,,,

tlynn

Posted at 7:21PM on Mar 10th 2009 by unoit

If you are so worried about the kids out there, then perhaps you need to stress to their parents the difference between raising their own kids & idolizing people who get paid to entertain them. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ROLE MODELS! THEY ARE PAID ENTERTAINERS! Other so called role models, have young kids starving, anorexic, wanting plastic surgery, wanting fake boobs, botox & the celebrity lifestyle at any price. These same people are telling these young kids that they aren't beautiful, good enough or accepted the way they are. That they must act like little whores to get what they want, to take the easy route. Those who follow end up like Britney, Lindsay, Paris, Pam Anderson. Look at the chick who showed up to American Idol in a bikini. She had no talent, she couldn't sing, so she showed up in a bikini & prostituted herself. My brain can't get it, so I'll use my body. How proud her parents must be.

chynadoll42726

this is so sad because girls that are in these types of relationships will look at this as a sign that the violence can be overcome and almost 99.9 % of the time, that is not the case. rhianna is pathetic. she's a beautiful, sweet, talented girl. she could have so many other men and she's going to stay with him after admitting the behavoir was escalating. i have been in this type of relationship and i understand still being in love and wanting to fix things,but my god, don't go our promoting the beat down like it was a natural part of love !!! that is terrible disturbing !

shay

Stop saying these people are suppose to be role models...If they are suppose to be role models I see why children these days are killing and hurting each other...Parents remember the role model starts at home with YOU as a parent...Why would you want your child to be a role model for a celebrity, singer or whomever when you don't even know about their personal life...You are making them a role model because how someone sings, dance,etc...give me a break..All these people talking about them being a role model are the same ones that let the teacher teach your kids instead of you coming home and enriching them after school. My tax money is not for your child to go to school and be babysat by a teacher...

Cezann

When I first heard about this, all I could think of was how they both are exploiting an extremely serious matter for $$$$$$$$$$ and I WAS SICKENED. They both need counseling and she should have walked but I guess I'll chalk her choice up to immaturity. With everything she has going for her, I really think she made a bad choice here. I can't imagine too many people are going to be "feeling their love" should they put out a single - who thinks people are going to want to hear this crap. They are taking a traumatic situation and making money off of it - I believe they both will lose a huge amount of their fan base - including me for good now.