Briefcase Model in Exhibition of Social Darwinism

3/12/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Darwin introduced the term, "survival of the fittest," he probably wasn't talking about this chick. She's definitely "fit," but still...

Katie Cleary: Click to watch
Thinking is hard sometimes -- and after racking her brain last night "Deal or No Deal" model Katie Cleary told us the game show commission was started after "that movie 'Quiz Show.'"

Here we always thought the 1958 events that inspired the flick might have kicked off a commission, but whatever -- she's pretty.

Hey Hey

Huh?

Layla

I like to fart after my man goes downtown on me.

Fyuk Yiu

CHRIS CLOWN loves to "Rack" brains. He was nominated to best Punch and Choke Combo while driving Award for a kids show. I hope he wins. Hey this model is on a show that has the same title as CHRIS CLOWN's next album "Deal or no Deal" Models just have to look pretty and not get beat on their face by a Woman Abuser. Keep helping Howie out Katie and don't think so much. CHIRS CLOWN is IKE TURNER! DEAL OOOOORRRR NO DEAL? TMZ ROCKS!

Citizen Strange

The fact that she knew ANYTHING about the game show cheating scandel makes her 1,000 times smarter than I gave her credit for.

TCH

Cleary a Case of mistaken Commissions. But if Cleary would like to share the mission position I am happy to open my case and offer a deal or no deal.

Mr. Juicee

Oh Jesus, just slam her head between the car doors!

Liz

she was on america's next top model.. i can't remember what season though...

Carl

Normally I wouldn't get into semantics with the TMZ staff. But in this case the person who wrote this thinks they are really clever in invoking Darwin's fitness like you know what it means. Guess what, you're not. Unless by "She's fit but still..." you meant she has lots of children then you haven't a clue about what survival of the fittest means.

Layla

When I need to "get in the mood", I picture the Blond homo from the TMZ Show, standing on a mountain, shirtless, and playing with his nipples. Man..there's nothing like it.

not a dumbass

Medley -- regardless of whether or not the staffer knows about Darwin, the point of him saying "she's fit" was that he was trying to do what's called a pun. Since you like semantics, i'll go ahead and further define it as a play on words. She's fit physically. Survival of the fittest. get it? On another note: nice trying to get something out of nothing TMZ. The chick obviously meant from the events told in the movie Quiz Show.

JT

Darwin did not introduce the phrase "survival of the fittest"...it was Herbert Spencer.

annina

haha, JT I was going to point out the same thing. Spencer was the one who coined the term "survival of the fittest" when he applied Darwin's scientific theories to societies. I feel really nerdy for bringing it up. lol

Way to know your history TMZ! Dont you research this kind of information before you post it. :)

Cat

You know TMZ, Darwin didn't introduce the phrase "survival of the fittest" it was Herbert Spencer...just really sick of hearing that.

Blackerry Road

Its obvious she meant the events that took place in the 50's not the movie..Clearly TMZ doesnt have many stories to post,so they create stupid ones..!10minutes Before this clip,one of there retarded guys thought Oliva Newton John WAS Florence Henderson!!!!...Who is the stupid one ?????
Katie is Hot so lets see more of her...I dont need to see 50 cent ..and a bunch of other dudes...for a half hour
But I still like the show....

MIKE MIZANIN

WHOA WHOA WHOA PAUSE AT 53 SECONDS WHOS THAT MAN ESCORTING THE BLONDE IN THE BACKGROUND, IS IT THE MIZZZZ?????? SURE LOOKS LIKE HIM

2020 days ago