Is Penelope Cruz the One Who Got Away?

3/12/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, he's programmed Katie Holmes and Suri to stick around for a while -- but when Tom Cruise looks back, think he regrets leaving Oscar winner Penelope Cruz?

Penelope Cruz: Click to watch
Penelope wasn't talking, but ...

What do you look like?

What makes you think he left her?

Michael Madsen

Marriage never stopped Tom before.

dont know

I'm sorry, but I find this woman so ugly, I almost can't look at her. She's got a pelican nose and that accent....UGH. I just think she's so ugly. No, I'm not jealous either.

Sono

I don't think she's the prettiest woman i've ever seen, but she has a phenomenal rack that I would love to motor boat and clean with my mouth.

Layla

I like to fart after my man goes downtown on me.

carolyn

He could not turn Ms. Cruz into a fembot. Katie is young and in love with the man she grew up having a crush on, so one day, when she really grows up, she will leave him too. But if the worst happens and she stays, just before they go into the 10th year of marraige he will divorce her. He did Nichole He was having an affair with Ms. Cruz, and had he stayed married Nichole could have gotten half his money. Next to his religion, his money is important. But then he was having an affair with Nicole when married to first wife. He has a pattern. lol

kit

Didn't she leave him?

She's too intelligent for him. It wouldn't have worked out anyway.

cowbulls

I think Penelope is a lot more desirable than either Nicole or Katie. All three are better than Smurf Tom deserves. Tom belongs on the end of a pencil.

aahhhhshucks

i dont know the details on how penelope and tom broke off, but either way i think she got away just in time! penelope look at katie, that could of been you! yeah scary! you did good!

Fyuk Yiu

Katie was easier to Brain wash into that whole "Scientology" cult. So Tom's not dumb,he needed someone young and not to bright. I'm not hating on Tom 'cause atleast he's not Beating women like Fake Shiny Corny CHRIS CLOWN! He's gonna beat a hit out of Rihanna! Tom is L.Ron Hubbard and CHRIS CLOWN is IKE TURNER! Penelope is too much for Tom C. Maybe back in his "Top Gun" days, but not 2009. TMZ ROCKS!

Sal

I heard he wants Fredia Pinto now....who knows.

Sal

Penelope wouldnt put up with the aliens and gay crap. Either would Nichole. Katie wants the money so she'll stick around for a while.........Heard he wants Fredia??? Anyone else??

Rah-Rah

I agree with some of the posts here. I think Penelope was too strong of a person to be with Tom and his controlling ways and his Scientology cult. Penelope is too Latin--probably hot blooded, passionate, VERY Catholic, and a no-nonsence kind of WOMAN. Tom couldn't (wouln't) want to deal with that. So that left him with Katie--a young, naive, trusting, easy to manipulate GIRL.

How else to explain Tom's bizzar hehavior over the last couple of years? Tom's thrilled to have it easy with Katie!!

Jenny pruski

she only got movie roles after she dated tom she made some sort of deal she's got a mutt face and she can't act she's so full of herself,if it was'nt for her dating tom she would be a nobody,she got lucky with a face only a mother could love what else could she do except be a hooker for awhile to get famous.

Ken

Seabiscuit? Why on earth would he want to stay with her?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments