Jonas Bros. Binge on Coke and Fast Food

3/12/2009 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your purity rings, because members of America's favorite evangelical Christian dandy boy band, Nick and Joe Jonas, were caught putting bad stuff into their bodies: Fast food!

For their penance, the Jonai will have to listen to their music and go one day without skinny jeans.

Fannity

Adorable. Love them, their music is fun and well done, they are really hard workers, great entertainers.

Loved the South Park rip too...The Jonases aren't fake in their faith personally but it showed all the crap put out about them in public is waaaay Disney-manipulated. It's a shame.

Joe Jonas is one of the cutest, funniest, sweetest guys on the planet!

Becky

I am getting SO SICK of the press and the media ripping apart people that actually have morals! Who cares if they choose to wear promise rings? Are they ripping apart people who don't wear them? NO! Let them live their lives however they choose and you can live yours however you choose. Liberals want people to accept them for who they are and yet liberals won't accept Christians or those that have any sort of morals at all. It's a double standard and i'm sick of reading it in the media.

That's exactly what is wrong with the world....we tear apart those that have morals and respect for themselves and women and we promote those who have no morals at all.

Fannity

P.S. BTW #38 - I am a Liberal thru & thru and we're not ALL like you say. Some of us are pretty dang moral, too! The media just hasn't caught up yet.

Dick Gardner

The Jonas Brothers talk a lot about the "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube a lot. Well don't knock them because I just watch them on youtbue, and thought that they were very funny.

Ket

if i say they are 'evangelical' idols.. i won't mean it in a nice way...

Sarah M

how is this news??lol big deal they eat mcdonalds..haha
but the pic is extremely hott!!!
They Crush!

2% MILK

diabetes One of them DOES HAVE. GET A CLUE . WHY DONT OTHORS TRY THE INJECTION OF INSULIN EVERY DAY OF UR LIFE , AND CHECKING UR BLOOD SUGAR 14 TIMES A DAY. AND HAVING TO DEAL WITH LOW BLOOD SUGAR OR HIGH BLOOD SUGAR. MAYBE AT THE TIME IS BLOOD SUGAR WAS LOW AND NEEDED SOMETHING TO DRINK, DIABETES ALSO ADDS A HOST OF MANY OTHOR PROBLEMS ONE CAN GET . LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Mike

These homos don't even play live. All the musicians behind them are the ones playing it all. Still amazed how they're even anything at all and why parents pump money into this machine (I think Tim is Mr Slave in disguise)

Mike

I knew two girls who wore "purity" rings... Biggest sluts I've ever known.. It's basically just "Drawing a line" for supposed Christian meaning they can do whatever as long as it's not sex. I wonder who makes money off these things. Probably the same ones who made up the WWJD bracelets with the huge TM next to it... Tools and their religious junk. God bless'em.

Momof3

I'm with you #37. I'm so sick of all the bashing of the Jonas Brothers for their morals, values, etc. Why does this society seem to glorify people with the morals of an alleycat but bash people who have some! I'm a mom with three kids and I totally enjoy listening to JB with my kids. Can't wait for the tour this summer!! Keep up the great music, etc. Jonas Brothers!!

puhllleeez

The new and unimproved Brady Bunch boyz singers.

Do skinny jeans look good on ANY guy?? UGH

yowza

I'd rather see these handsome, young men any day over all the chain-smoking, drug-overdosing, alcohol binging, foul-mouthed losers that call themselves celebrities.

yowza

They're harmless, good guys; leave them alone.

Marshall Smith

Binge!?!

Give me a break...

They're just getting something to eat, on the run, like millions of other Americans.

TMZ, lighten up.

JJ

I'll put something bad into them like my #!@% in their sweet hairless @$$es

2057 days ago