Mr. Big -- Sex and the "S**tty" Car

3/12/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In "Sex and the City," Chris Noth was always chauffeured around in a town car or limo -- but in real life, Mr. Big drives in what he calls, a "beat up piece of s**t."

Carrie Bradshaw may not jump into that thing -- but at least dude scored himself a Hula girl air freshener!

lls

Hey, that's ok! At least he is not flaunting all that he has.

I would let Chris eat crakers in my bed anytime!

2015 days ago

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

this guy is great! i love mr. big (hi chris!)

Ballistic

THAt is a real NY car. When you live in a big city, that is what cars look like.

northern gypsy

hey...if it get's you from point A to point B...without being a gas guzzler..i'm kool with that !!!

Michael Madsen

My Gawd.

Karen Ann

Beat up piece of sh*t? Get real, TMZ, I hardly call Chris' car that! He seems very down to earth and not stuck up like some stars.

lawoman

Love Big. What a nice guy!

Jessica

He gets better with age. I am in love with him.

I love trash...

He is Y U M M Y !!!! He could drive a Schwinn and still look fine as _ _ _ _!

elle

I have the same car in black...How Hot is That? LOL!

Kathy

Well Carrie may not hop in his car but I sure would!

I LOVE Chris - always have. Can't believe they let him go again from L&O franchise!

And I miss Sex & the City too

Chris looks really happy these days and having him driving around in a regular car like the rest of us and then laughing about it makes me love him even more because this proves what a great guy he is. He's down-to-earth and normal like the rest of us and not running around in some kazillion-dollar "piece of crap" or limo

THIS man is CLASSY! All of those so-called "stars" running around in those big $$$$ cars/limos need to take a really good look at what Class is. Chris Noth is class all the way. Knew that a long time ago. No ego. No need for all the bling and cars. He's truly got it goin' on being a nice guy and loving Dad.

I LOVE YOU CHRIS! My best to you and your family always.

Miss you on tv though.

Elementa

Did he buy it from the Tommy Davidson car lot ? I could have sworn I seen it up there a couple days ago with the same exact hula girl on it? HUM?

Wanda W.

That man is SEX ON A STICK...................... YUMMY !!!

saved1

I didn't watch Sex until it came on as re-runs. Mr. Big is what kept me watching.

Hippie Canyon

Not flaunting it? Real car in a big city? WTF?!? He's an odd ball here in L.A. Even a half-ass star would be driving - at least - an E-Class. Many school teachers drive a a newer Camry than that. BTW, "ladies," this man is way WAY fat. Lets put it this way... he can't look down and see it! And that would be why he's called Mr.Big... Mr.Big Belly

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments