Neverland Was Filled with Sculpted Boys

3/12/2009 9:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson has fired off another legal attack in the hopes of keeping his personal creepy stuff from Neverland off of the auction block -- but these legal papers come fully equipped with an item-by-item breakdown of every bizarre, disturbing item on his property. Warning: It gets weird...

Michael Jackson -- launch docs
Here's a sample of some of the various works of art on the 2,952 item list: "boy with accordion," "boy sitting on bricks," "boy w/ baton and hat w/ feathers," "two boys on swing bar," "two boys with ladder," "boys sleeping on bench," " boys milking goat," "boy on a toy car with girl," "boy pulling, 2 boys on a bike," "boy lifting girl," "2 boys sitting on a sunflower," "little boy with turquoise overalls on a stand," "bronze boy and girl hugging," "bronze boy carrying a fruit basket," "boys catching fish." And it goes on and on and on and on ....

Jacko also has an item described as "child's upper body mannequin." In fact, he has two of those.

Check out the documents. Discuss among yourselves...

LOL

A chef's head with hole in mouth?

That freak needs to commit suicide. Actually he needed to do that 20 years ago...

1966 days ago

LOL

'20. I agree with #1, 2, 5, 7 and 12. Yes, this is a pathetic attempt from TMZ to boost their ratings!. Most of these items are collectibles., why not show the WHOLE list of items instead of VARIOUS items. Believe ime, f any one was to bid on these items it would be "HARVEY" closet pedeophile that he is!

Posted at 9:36PM on Mar 12th 2009 by Old School Woman"

---------------------------------------------------------

I've noticed for some 2 years now that a certain poster here has it in for Harvey Levin, taking pains to mention him by name time and again due to some pathological animosity s/he harbors.

Despite his/her continue nymshifting, this demented stalker keeps referring to Harvey Levin by name and adding negativity. Recently this idiot stalker has taken to referring to Levin in a more negative and hostile way, and today referring to Levin as a (quote) pedeophile (end quote) [SIC]

I think it would be a good idea for TMZ to be on the look out for all references to Levin that are hostile, taking note of the poster's ISP # and contacting the police and the ISP in the poster's city.

I've read some disguting diatribes regarding Levin's Jewish faith, his ancestry, etc and now accusations of 'pedeophile ' behavior.

There's a lot of weirdo's out there...

1966 days ago

LOL

26. BOY OH BOY,,HARVEY LIKES GROWN BOYS

Posted at 9:59PM on Mar 12th 2009 by Bob

Another nym shift from Old School Woman who wrote

'20. I agree with #1, 2, 5, 7 and 12. Yes, this is a pathetic attempt
from TMZ to boost their ratings!. Most of these items are
collectibles., why not show the WHOLE list of items instead of
VARIOUS items. Believe ime, f any one was to bid on these items it
would be "HARVEY" closet pedeophile that he is!

Posted at 9:36PM on Mar 12th 2009 by Old School Woman"

1966 days ago

I love lame MJ jokes

I normally get a kick out of TMZ, but this just seems to be literally a stab in the back to MJ. The man has thousands of acres of property...plenty of room for a variety of sculptures and statues. Let's make this out to be something creepy.

He just sold out an unprecedented 50 dates at the O2, and you are reporting this sh*t?

The world will still love Michael Jackson no matter how much garbage you throw at him. His talent and legacy is something you will never tarnish. Get over it.

1966 days ago

thedefender

notice how the headline makes no mention of all the statues that were solely girls also...
just adding to the heresy

1966 days ago

Me

Boy, you guys are really reaching to make this a story. Don't get me wrong..I think he did it. But when I started looking at the list of items TMZ has "checked off", I thought these all sounded like a "Snowbabies" collection. Then I read further down on the list only to see an item actually listed as "Snowbabies". A lot of people collect Snowbabies. I don't know why, but they do. The only reason I even know about them is because someone gave me one. It's still sitting in the box collecting dust.

1966 days ago

bestfriends?

To everybody screaming pedophile this and molester that? What proof do you have excactley! As #48 said, BOTH of the parents of the accused children that were supposivley "molested' my MJ had former issues with FALSE ACCUSATIONS in order to get money! I admit, he is weird, he was sheltered as a child, beaten, and never had the life he wished he could have had, and his actions show that! Why wouldnt the parents go after him as a target? A grown man with a child amusement park who spent time with their child? "hey, since he has tons of money, and he likes kids so much, lets just say he molested our child, and get some money for it". People make false claims all the time just to get a dollar and everybody should knw that! NO REAL parent is going to settle for money, in exhange for their child being MOLESTED! NO amount of money in the world can make that go away. At the end of the day, NOBODY knows the TRUTH so stop calling him out in all these accusations! Get with reality! PEOPLE ARE MONEY HUNGRY! Leave the man alone!

1966 days ago

jim

i get it now... he wanted a nose that looks like a peter pan cartoon... it wasn't too much plastic surgery... it was what he wanted~!!!!

1966 days ago

Dave

Um, there's a lot of girl statues and pieces of art on this list too, but no one's making a big deal out of that are they...

1965 days ago

itlchick

Yep, obsessed with little boys. Shocker.

Let me take a brief look around my house to see how many little boy or little girl items I have....hmmm.....wait, what's that? I have ZERO.

This guy has very loyal fans. But just because someone is talented doesn't mean they are not a pedophile. And MJ is a pedophile. Duh.

1965 days ago

Bevy

TMZ... shame on your sensationist reporting... glad I trusted my instinct and read the list for myself!

1965 days ago

mg

"Chef head with hole in mouth"?????

1965 days ago

Justin Credible

It really is sad that we as people treat anyone the way you treat Michael Jackson. I saw just as many girl things on the list if not more then I saw boy things but you won’t report that. I get it he is strange as a person but aren’t we all… Maybe we should try to help him become better instead of continuing to bring him down that hasn’t helped in 50 years. Please TMZ try something different I know you want to make money but the Michael Jackson thing is Old plus his music brings “JOY”!!! To my life and that’s hard to find now a day’s Please give him a break. We are all one. One love.

1964 days ago

LindaC781

So what you are inferring here? That these are naked?? No they are NOT naked!! And these are works of ART....but then again ART is a three-letter word that you just don't understand do you? TWITS.

1958 days ago