OctoMom: Confessions of a Babyaholic

3/12/2009 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Attention Target shoppers: There's a special on OctoMoms in aisle fourteen.

Nadya Suleman took time out from being on "Dr. Phil" to buy some diapers for her 47 children on Wednesday.

A mutha's work is never done.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

tired of octo-lips

well look at us we have managed to give that free loading fish lipped con artist everything that she wants. If we would all just stop watching all this crap about this women all the hoopla would die down and they would find some else to dissect.I just feel sorry for all the idiots out there who have actually given this women money. I'm not going to contribute one dime to her, I haven't been buying any magazines that feature her ,and I won't be watching any show that has her on it. I'm sick to death of this women! And one last thing : Who is going to be paying taxes on all the money and goods that she has collected? Oh! I guess she'll find some more idiots to pay that bill also.

2024 days ago

Angie H

Who's paying?

2024 days ago

blues fan

Nurses are mandated reporters -- like doctors, teachers, social workers, etc, they are obligated by law to report any observed abuse/neglect. Isn't Nadya's home about to be filled with nurses and other caregivers??? They will notify the authorities if she's not conducting herself properly.

2024 days ago

Annoyed consumer

Please do not follow her around. Please spare us, the public, from any further notice of her actions.

If Dr. Phil wants to be involved, he as well should call for a stop in coverage. Let her take care of her kids. Do not turn her into a star for making bad decisions.

2024 days ago

Monica

She looks like she's on drugs. (Forgive if already said; I didn't read 5 pages of comments)

2023 days ago

SASSYASCNB

GET REAL ALL YOU PPL WANTING TO HELP HER WITH HER KIDS SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR HELP TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS JUST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. SHE'S A PIMPLE ON THE HUGE ASS OF SOCIETY!!!!

2016 days ago

MOLESTER HATER

Do you people honestly think she is the devil when 1 in every 3 neighbours of yours or YOU are cheating taxes, child support etc. Stop judging and help

2008 days ago

Pay Pay

I Think she is crazy, millions of people all over the world want to have kids but they can't. And I can't belive they actually let her have all these kids, I belive she should have kids but not that many. The only reason she had all of those kids is because of the attention, 2 me I think it is Crazy and stupid!!!

1990 days ago

moocheevan

Lets reach out and help these children in the future when they need it with horse therapy. Please visit www.circlekfacility.com and lets make a difference for children.

1982 days ago