Corey Feldman: Pretty Young Thing

3/13/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's former child star Corey Feldman (left) at some event in Hollywood on Wednesday -- and the remnants of former King of Pop Michael Jackson (right) in London last week.

Corey and Michael

At the age of 12, Corey became good friends with Jacko.

We're just sayin'.

Wanda W.

Two has beens................. Both should just GO AWAY !

RoadKill

First!! Never done that before- This pic made my day ROFLMAO!!!!!

DollarBill

IM first Bitooches!!!

Wanda W.

Yea Ha !! My FIRST FIRST! ! NO#1 YOU ARE NOT FIRST(check times).

Layla

Hey Meida Demi... aren't you, like #3, you jackass!!! Can't you even count?! Douchebag!!!!

Wanda W.

#3 LEARN HOW TO SPELL ENGLISH WORDS.............. IS IT YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE?

What

#1 -

How many has-beens sell out 50 dates to an arena in a span of hours?

Michael Madsen

Cory Feldman sold out that many areas? Wow!

Wanda W.

#6 Who cares how many arenas that reconstructed,pervert sells out. They probably sold out arenas in ancient Rome too when the Christians were thrown to the lions moron!

London not England

I have always felt that MJ's story was one of the saddest in the lexicon of Hollywood stories. Everything about it was a dream come true-American success story.....Only to turn one of the most clearly talented human beings on Earth into a freakish, side-show oddity.....
Of course he did it to himself,(as most of us do...) but I always feel a little bit sad for this man. I can remember when it was "cool" to like MJ..I guess I'm showing my age...but I wanted to think that the man would grow old and be a legend in his own time like Leena Horne, or Della Reese, or Quincy Jones....
Instead he will go down in history as a Pedifile and a Nut! Not to mention the ghoulish appearance he has now....
And the irony about that is: If MJ had kept his own African American face, and not gone with the pseudo-Caucasian "look", he would be a very handsome man today.....But that's another issue that deals with the Black person's "self-identity" syndrome that people of MJ's generation went thru...I don't think that's as much an issue today with all the racial gains black people have made in the 21st Century...
But still...So Sad!

al

oh my - thats scary shiz!!!

Bex

I think Jackson molested Feldman.....

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP

HAS BEEN

CLN N SBR

Corey I know you're gonna read these posts 9ya got nothin better to do) Sooooooo I wanna do your wife REAL BAD

Michael Madsen

Thank you for the Socio/pathetic dogma. Your views on racial inequity versus ego-inferiority are truly illuminating.
I think we as a society are all a little better off for your perspicascious views on the Human psyche.
My Gawd. This is TMZ - a gutteral version of The Nation Enquirer, not Psychology today.
However, I am interested in your views on MJ's misplaced sexuality.
Please... do go on.