Corey Feldman: Pretty Young Thing

3/13/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's former child star Corey Feldman (left) at some event in Hollywood on Wednesday -- and the remnants of former King of Pop Michael Jackson (right) in London last week.

Corey and Michael

At the age of 12, Corey became good friends with Jacko.

We're just sayin'.

Inny

I trust the white guy.

London not England

Well Greta,
MJ''s misplaced sexuality is clearly the result of him not being able to have a "normal" sexual life...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out....
The average "would-Be" homosexual has the "luxury" of "coming out" usually without the entire world seeing it...maybe just the persons in his/her own family, or home town. I say "home town" because if you're a "budding homosexual" in a larger city such as New York, Los Angeles, or the like, chances are no one would care or bat an eye lash....
MJ had to repress homo-erotic feelings, and still function as an active "adult" sexually when he could...
his psyhcological need to stay a child is part of his persona that has developed in the unique world of the "child-star-prodigy" that affects many in his unique position.
Does this help?!?!?
it still doesn't make the fact the fact that his legacy with be that he will be considered an oddity forever....and that is sad....

Zoe

What is with TMZ and the unrelenting Jacko comments lately? Rediculous. Anywho, Corey Feldman was NOT molested by Michael Jackson. He did publically clarify that he had been molested as a child by some older men who worked with him, but not by Jackson who had been a good friend.

I love lame MJ jokes

Oh yes, now that Michael has launched a comeback and just sold out 50 dates at London's O2 Arena, it's time for the claws to come out again.

Ain't it werid? A man can sell millions of records and sell out an unprecedented 50 shows and he's still a "has been"? People love Michael Jackson. They will support him. He will continue to sell millions of records and entertain the world. It kills you, doesn't it?

agree

No one is ever happy with themselves. Micheal wanted to look like Diana Ross, Corey wants to look like Micheal Jackson and I want to look like Anna Nicole Smith, *sigh* I wonder who wants to look like me?

jrad247

I would like to thank Kevin for clearing up for everyone that he is clearly
GAY GUH GAY GAY GAAAAAAAAAY ~

LTBK

Bravo Kevin! #21. I think you got it pretty much right on both your posts. I can't recall EVER seeing a human being transform so much in their life time. While it is sad, if what is said is true and there are guys walking around today with the memory of "things" being done to them by MJ when they were young is even sadder. It's all very creepy, sad and disturbing! And I believe only a fragment of his life has been told. SOOOO much more no one will ever know.

me

mike aitn molest nobody...prove it and then it's so. but as i recall he was found not guilty. are we still in america? or does that not even matter....why have the damn trial then. just my honest and humble opinion

agree

Ya know, sheila is right.

chris t

nah MJ did not force CF.....CF volunteered to give MJ a BJ

Jake

I hope Feldman is gearing up for another RocknRoll High School!!

litzie

Is Corey Feldman a PERVERT as well? Maybe he picked up a few pointers from Jack-O at an early age. The similarities are astonishing...

hoppin mama

Corey was always a creepy lookin dude

miz

MARK MY WORDS.

MJ will NOT do 50 concerts.

He'd be lucky to make it through one.

If 50 concerts did sell out it's probably mostly to his own people, the Media, Reporters, curiousty seekers, ticket sellers to other countries, scalper wannabes, Sideshow Freak Watchers, etc.

The guy can barely stand on his own two feet for very long. Who's going to be holding him up?
There is NO WAY he can PERFORM

tgif

Corey seems to be cool as hell. I think is he very talented and I was happy to see in his reality show that he has not turned into the typical child actor and he actually made something of himself. He works hard and seems like a realy down to earth guy. So to all the haters... get a life b/c you would have loved to have 1% of his success.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments