Janice Regulates Photos of Her Crotch

3/13/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice Dickinson's no-no special place ignited a burning controversy outside Cafe Primo yesterday when the self described "first supermodel" thought a snapper snuck a shot up her skirt.

Janice Dickinson: Click to watch
As soon as Janice noticed the shooter, she took care of business! Nobody gets under Janice's hood and gets away with it!

Sure, we give her a lot of crap -- like this, this, this, this and this -- but under all that plastic and makeup, Jurassic J is still a pretty badass biatch.

OVER IT

Janice... I forgive you for making out with my date right in front of me at Fubar a few years back. It was a first date. I got laid. you didn't.

Gia's friend

Janice how can you go around saying YOU were the first Supermodel when you know right well GIA was?? How could you still be so jealous of someone who was supposed to be your friend?? Low class! Two faced bitch you are Janice! God Bless You Gia

Wanda W.

Like who hasnt seen her netherland already! I think she does protest TOO much!

gr8embalmer

Who would want to see those shriveled up meat curtains anyways??

Tony B

Ha Ha! You can't help but LOVE Janice! (big grin)

al loanese

Hahahahahahaha a stale taco...that is funny........most likely it has mold on it...shes so damn old and wrinkly...who wants to see some wrinkled up cooch! it would just make people throw up looking at her menopause cooch!!!!!! hate this wrinkled ho!

al loanese

HER COOCH IS BALD WITH PATCHES OF GRAY PUBIC HAIR, HER LIPS (DOWN BELOW) LOOK LIKE OLD WRINKLED EXTRA SKIN HANGING DOWN WITH MELDEW ON IT, SHE NEEDS SOME LYSOL TO DOUCHE THAT OLD COOCH AND SOME PREPERATION H TO SHRINK THOSE LIPS (DOWN BELOW) WHAT A BIG LOW CLASS DUMB WHORE SHE IS! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!

Janice Fan

Love Love Love Janice!!! :-) She'll always tell ya like it is! When is her show coming back???!!! I loved it!

YA YA

JANICE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER DONE WITH PLASTIC SURGERY AND IS ONE UGLY MF.

Skank

Gotta love J.D.!!!! I can't get enough of this woman! She's awesome!

dege

She's not always the classiest in how she acts, but I think she's fun.

Googie

GOOD FOR HER AND THE PHOTOG DID THE RIGHT THING. I'M NOT A FAN OF JANICE, BUT I AGREE WITH HER THIS TIME.

Donald Ray

WHY do ALL of TMZ'S paps sound like QUEERS???? Talk about SEX CHANGES, I think they've had a few. Such GARBAGE!

1959 days ago