« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Montana's Daughter: I'm a Hottie Too!

3/13/2009 3:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most impressive thing about Joe Montana isn't his NFL career ... it's his stellar genes.

Not to be outdone by her hunky younger brother Nate, Joe's daughter Elizabeth Montana showed off her God-given talents in Hawaii too.

The 22-year-old really is gifted.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

d

Cant tell alot of the face due to angle and glasses. But I think she has a wonderful figure.

anonymous

Body is PLAIN.

No BOOBS.

Face OK.

Not any definition of hot.

The Dude

Nice box! I'd like to get into that! Swish my tounge around on the middle spot and lick.....oh sorry, my wife just brought in a box of chocolates...uh where were we?? ah yes...Joe's daughter is hot!

Sally

I think she is a beautiful young woman! The same as all of the others that are constantly being run down on most sites. We all come in different sizes and shapes. By the way I am FAT and Ugly, but I can appreciate beauty in others.

Bum4Life

She needs to thicken up a lot - way too thin! Women need to be curvy and not look like teenage boys.

Black Teef

I'd pound that like a cheap steak.

cw

#18 "she has a wonderful figure'??!!! do you mean her "stick figure"? where are her boobs, her waistline and her hips? wtf!!

OJ

another white blond girl with no boobs....big deal

joe montanas fellow

Just a FYI Joe Montana back in the day when traing camp was in Rocklin Ca. Someones husband thru a rock into Joes car. That was the last time he ever drove. He the had a personal assaistant. Also thats why he always kept his helmet on. That guy loved to have sex with girls. He once tried to pick up a girlfriend of mine and she was you know not old enough.

Jennifa O Jenny

I don't see what's hot about a grown woman who has the same body type as my 10 year old. She's small chested with no hips and probably no butt either. A girl needs more then skinny and half naked to be hot.

#15 People aren't bashing her for being skinny - they're commenting on that being the sole criteria for being hot. Now how many skinny people have you seen that had a dog face? Are they still hot? Skinny doesn't necessarily equal hotness.

RoadKill

I'd stuff it in her!!!

Anita

The old whores here are jalous as hell of this young and beautiful girl.

Anita

Fat and ugly old bitches always try to tear down pretty young and THIN blondes. What else is new.

Please

She needs some suuunnn!!!... to pale white!

Katie

Lizzy is a great girl and she is very pretty in person. So what if she's thin- it's genetic. Get a life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments