Fergie's Brand New Look

3/14/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's newly darkened 33-year-old Black Eyed Pea Fergie (left) at some event in NYC on Thursday -- and nubile 63-year-old Scientolostar Priscilla Presley (right) back in December.

Fergie and Priscilla Presley

One of them was once injected with silicone used to lubricate auto parts.

We're just sayin'.

Borat

Priscilla was so beautiful until she raped her own face with the discount plastic surgery. Shame really...

1998 days ago

Jenna

It's not just Fergies hair color. She is just fugly. Always has been. And I think Priscilla used to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. Of course she has some plastic surgery gone bad.

1998 days ago

SaresK

I think she looks good as a brunette! And SHE CAN sing! I've seen her perform as supporting act for the Police and she kicked ass! To all the haters, stop picking on Ferg coz ur jealous!!!!

1998 days ago

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

She played a number on me...I ran from the clan.Brain washing by radar broadcasters and image projections off satellites.I been in hidding with andy kuffman ever since.She used a whole slew of frat SS to get my kid away from me.I`am ok way south of the states since that little old DOA thingIE.

1998 days ago

yowza

Moral of the story: Just say no to plastic surgery. Say yes to good clean living, organic food, lots of clean water, lots of sleep, lots of love and laughter, exercise, easy on the stress and keep a positive attitude! Be grateful for your blessings.

1997 days ago

annie

There ARE things worse than aging, and these photos prove it. Why is it a crime to have a few lines on your face ? These women look horrible.

1997 days ago

rico

Yeah, one of 'em was injected with silicone, the other had bags of silicone implanted in her chesticles. Either way, they're both trainwrecks and of limited talent. Shame really, Fergie sure could move, as long as she's not pissing herself on stage.

1997 days ago

tarded

Priscilla used to be beautiful, but she let her vanity ruin her face. She looks like a burn victim.

1996 days ago

lisa

at least pricilla was once beautiful. Fergie never...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3