Old Person vs. Old Network: Lady Sues VH1

3/14/2009 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anne McCourtYou know you've got a bad show on your hands when people are suing you for putting you in it.

VH1 is being sued by Anne McCourt -- an old lady who lives in Los Angeles -- for defamation after the network aired footage of her in 2007 trashing Paris Hilton on "Celebrity Eye Candy."

According to court documents, McCourt was walking her dog when she stumbled upon a group of cameramen waiting on the street for Paris Hilton. As old people usually do, she approached them to ask what they were doing. When asked about the starlet, McCourt flew into a tirade, saying, "I think she's an ass...I think she's ugly. And I think she's a disgusting human being..."

Problem is, the 81-year-old McCourt apparently didn't know she was was being filmed ... apparently unaware what cameramen actually do for a living. Additionally, McCourt claims that the footage was edited to make it sound as if she had "exposed her private parts" in a way similar to Hilton. Thanks for that, VH1.

The real tragedy here is that Paris is still, according to McCourt, a "disgusting human being"... and she can't sue anyone for it.

YA YA

who is this bitch

2027 days ago

YA YA

the old lady was only telling the truth about the douche bag HILTON. you go old lady... Hope you get a lot of money.

2027 days ago

Kay

I agree with McCourt.. Paris Hilton is disguisting, ugly and an ass. I wouldn't have been so nice about the comments though..

2027 days ago

xcalibur

IF PERMISSION WAS GRANTED PRIOR WOULD HER COMMENTS HAVE CHANGED?? NOPE! SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OLD LADY??? YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH AND NO ONE KNOWS AN OLD BAG ON THE STREET ANYWAYS. NOT LIKE SHE HAVE AUTOGRAPH SEEKERS ANYTIME SOON. LOL.

2027 days ago

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters were raised by weasels.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

Baby 800 Pound Gorilla

2027 days ago

Dick Gardner

I whish she would stop watching the "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube. She is not helping them.

2027 days ago

OhWell

Gezzer-Was she Wearing a Snuggie?

2027 days ago

Peptoe

I love Celebrity Eye Candy! I always thought it was funny that after Eye Candy would air their hilarious packages, all of a sudden this lame website would try to copy them, failing miserably.

2022 days ago

Charlie N

Paris is a hot, sweet, sexy treat, she's the kind of girl I'd love to......meet, :)

2015 days ago