Jessica Simpson -- She's Got Legs...

3/15/2009 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently daisy dukes are the new black, because Jessica Simpson's legs looked hot and slimmed during a performance in San Diego yesterday.

Everything covered in black, on the the other hand...

McGraw-Hill Fan

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! HER GUT IS HUGE! You know there is enough spanx going on under all those layers to clothe a small army. All she is doing now is exposing her legs and boobs to detract from the massive girth in between.

hahaha

she looks so aweful..messy hair and one can tell that she has so much fat in her belly or she's just pregnant!!!...so much fat hanging from her neck!!!is she facing another wardrobe malfunction?? seriously, long sleeve black top and shorts with heels...OMFG!! she needs some serious guiding.

uhhhokkkk

I think she looks preggo ... Maybe she'll be like her sister and have a shot gun wedding but at least Jessica came clean about the whole plastic surgery thing. OH! I hope Pete Wentz or whatever knows that his child got the fugly dna, that's the one thing the plastic surgeon can't fix!!

cowbulls

I like the new Jessica model better. Those legs look muscular to me. I can imagine the pleasure she can produce with those legs.

anonymous

She looks drunk in that picture...drunk and FAT. Her legs are manly.

Trooper Tom

DAMN can't she at least put on a friggin decent outfit and do her effing hair? People paid good money to see this sloppy looking pig try to sing

Evan

That's not pregnancy, that's happy. She's got a boyfriend who doesn't care that she let herself go. She's definitely fat, but if he likes chunky girls, who cares.

Athletes suck

This is not even her clothes from last nights concert. TMZ what are you doing? I think pics have been photo chopped again for drama & controversey.

Athletes suck

For those of you talking camel toe get off this pics & look at all other ones. It's not camel toe at all.. Geez!! Why the hell do you think TMZ put that pic up when they had so many others to choose from. probably so many of you knuckleheads would make the nasty comments you do.

uhhhokkkk

But there’s a big difference in just "letting yourself go" and turning into what she has lately. My bf doesn't care about 5-10 pounds here or there but I do! I'm happy in love and all that but I wouldn't have sex with the lights on if my stomach was as big as hers is right now. Yea it looks like she's been hitting the treadmill or at very least a few squats but might I suggest some aerobics and crunches? It's more than a little flab; she's paid to be a hot girl on stage with a semi-decent voice - i wonder what the sponsors of the event thought when they saw her choice of hair/makeup/outfit? Doesn't she make more than minimum wage? It seems like she's made more than a few bad judgment calls in the wardrobe department lately.

john johnson

so, that what tony romo likes???? eww, c'mon anthony, leave THAT alone and just TRY to win at something, cause women ain't ur thing bro.

crystal

she looks like fat trailer trash

Baby Peas

Doesn't this girl have a stylist? I don't understand why she continuously looks this way. Where are her people? How do they let her dress like this?

UptownRazorback

FYI.... She is not pregnant. If you lived here in Dallas, you would know, she has been out drinking at several venues.

to little

That's the look of a pregnant woman. You can only tell by her face, boobs and abdomen..