Brooke Hogan -- Pole Position

3/16/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NOW WITH VIDEO!

Despite attempts at music and television careers, Brooke Hogan has finally discovered the job she was innately cut out for ... pole dancer.

The 20-year-old spread her limber lady shanks while at Miami's Calle Ocho festival this weekend.

No doubt she's making her daddy proud -- he was there with his Brooke-alike GF to cheer her on.

Melly

I used to watch their reality show when it first came out. The Hogans just really bum me out now. It's really sad what has happened to them.

2013 days ago

eric

I think she was trying to tease and maybe entice her Dad and THAT is nasty!

2013 days ago

Rick

Listen carefully and your can hear that big thing queef when she swings on the pole. And, if you look really close, it spits.

2013 days ago

JJ

I am saddened to see this clip. The Hogans were actually a very nice family. They lived in Belleair, Florida and were very good to the community. They lived just down the street from us. Terry would jog, or bike all over that town with little Brooke on his shoulders. He was very active in sports with his children and their private school. He gave generously to the school and community. Many people would stop him while he was in public and he and the family would not mind letting Terry give an autograph, or a picture. They were a close family and rarely a problem in any way. As parents they spent a lot of time with their children. Anyway, it makes one think how things could so drastically change. Sad.

Bobp

I can just see her father helping her rehearse screaming "spread your legs wider, honey. That's my girl"! Real stars, these folks.

2012 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

Jewel

Is it just me or am i the only person who is distirbed by this video. How sick to be get off on a pole in front of your dad... And then pointed him out in the crowd bragging he's there to check you out... SICK... and to top it off he makes out of this girlfriend who is the spitting image of his daughter... SICK family. To think i liked the hulk in the 80's was an old pervert he's turned into.

gwen

First Joe Simpson lusting after his daughters and directing them in provocative videos so he could live out his fantasies, but Hulk who already publicly massaged lotion alll over his daughter including her butt and now here he is watching "pole dancning"...good god, how many signs does a person need to see that there is more than a father/daughter relationship going on. Oh, and the girlfriend kissing hulk..my first though before I read the article was, I thought it was Brooke..because that is the message the Hogans have sent. Mom is into her son and dad is sooooo into his daughter...

Dixie

Not only was this a horrible performance, but the music really sucked. What makes this skank think she can sing and pole dance? And for Hulk to be there watching his daughter pole dance is really sick, but then again this trailer trash family has no morals or family values.

fans of President Obama

I like thick chicks.
Hey Brooke... I gotta job for ya!
All you gotta do is stand on that corner over there and get me my money. Ya dig.
Let's get this cheddar.
Stop kissing your dad for a second and go get my money, beeyotch.
I bet she even swallows.

2012 days ago

I just threw up in my mouth

i think i would have rather seen hulk on the pole.

Dave

Gee...why am I not surprised? It looks like she's had a LOT of practice too :P

shes hot

id so do her

Lori

I was embarrased for her. That was awful.

Chris

Oh my gosh, I feel so sorry for her. How could she humiliate herself that way?