Don Imus Has Cancer

3/16/2009 8:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don ImusDon Imus announced on his radio program this morning that he's battling stage II prostate cancer.

Imus' rep released this statement: "Don appreciates the good wishes he's already received from his listeners and viewers. After years at the Imus Ranch surrounded by inspirational children battling cancer, Don is well-prepared to fight this. And no, this does not make him eligible for the kids' rodeo competition."

wjc

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LongJohn69

Don...you are just mean enough to beat this thing, so do it!

Robert Holik

Man is he gonna get ripped on this message board.

duh

KARMA IS A B!TCH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

jlee

who gives a rat's a**...

APizzle

Karma is something else.... guess he will be pressing that nurse call button and waiting......... for some 'nappy-headed-ho' to come tend to him....only, they won't bother.

StarrStruck

You people are disgusting. You are making fun of a person who has CANCER. Regardless of what you think of him personally, making fun of something as serious as CANCER is cruel. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

MeeshaInTexas

Good! Sorry, but Don Imusis a racist redneck piece of crap. The human population could use one less a-hole. What goes around comes around.

lls

Stay strong Don..........................think positive!

TMZ, please stay on top of the comments and delete those that are racist. Imus apologized and was fired for the comments he made. He PAID his dues!

Robin

This is really sad news. I've always enjoyed listening to Imus in the Morning and did miss his MSNBC live cast. He never pulled punches and disparaged everyone, even himself, without regards to race or color. It is enjoyable to listen to someone that doesn't have to tap-dance around "political correctness". People here should just lighten up and wish the man well. I do hope he battles this with success.

Linda Mott

I will put him on my prayer list. He has helped so many children with cancer.

litzie

Don Imus and Howard Stern have been bitter enemies and/or rivals for years. It'll be interesting what (if anything) Howard says about this latest development...

LULU

HEY TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mg

I'm rooting for the I-Man. His show is still great, too bad Time Warner doesn' carry it so I have listen online at imusonair.com to repeats.

egriffin

You know, I am not an Imus fan after what he said two years ago. Still, cancer is nothing to joke about and while I have said some mean things about the man, I won't joke about this one. Hope he gets better.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments