Don Imus Has Cancer

3/16/2009 8:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don ImusDon Imus announced on his radio program this morning that he's battling stage II prostate cancer.

Imus' rep released this statement: "Don appreciates the good wishes he's already received from his listeners and viewers. After years at the Imus Ranch surrounded by inspirational children battling cancer, Don is well-prepared to fight this. And no, this does not make him eligible for the kids' rodeo competition."

Ballistic

When bad things happen to bad people.

jmix

Well,looking at the bright side,he can't get any uglier in the ways he thinks and looks,maybe the cancer can be overcome and he'll improve in both those areas.

g-dawg

Im sorry to hear that. I wish him the best.

2014 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

Do the highs and lows of one's life need to be debated upon a cancer diagnosis? I'll leave that work to others and simply pray and hope the I-Man gets through this. Sure, the comment about the college players was reprehensible but he apologized and made his peace with them over it. Anyone who is still stuck on that is tripping.

London not England

IN THE WORDS OF THE INCOMPARABLE MR. "T"

"I PITY THE FOOL".....

Ballistic

wasted nights: do the highs and lows of a man's life need to be forgiven just because he is sick? B S.

Echo

So funny how the same people who are offended by him, have a worse attitude than he does. Talk about Karma? NO one deserves to have cancer....

ECJ

This goes to show you that sometimes you have to let things go and let God handle your business. This man has been cruel to so many people and you can't help but think that he is being handed his punishment. Be careful what you do to others because you may need their prayers one day.

monster ball

nappy head hoes will get the last laugh.

Mike Hunt

A major azzhole with prostate cancer. Seems about right..

Bob Barnett

Great
Hope Rush is next

Reine

I would never joke about someone getting cancer or any other sickness. I've known quite a few men with it & they have done well.

pj

America--wake up listen to some of these mean evil people-anyone who wishes bad on a person is worst then anything he might have said. how hateful--but then that is the left wing in this country--they think it's ok to bash everyone else--but if someone else does it to them oh my God.

Get over yourselves--all you hate talkers are no better then Imus was in his remarks.--it makes me sick.

Mr. Imus--please take care of yourself- I will pray for you and your family--don't listen to the haters.

Joanne

My thoughts and prayers are with him. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. One of my friends recently died of brain cancer. It's incideous (sp).. She was only 68..

None