Jessica Alba -- Scowls Are Hereditary

3/16/2009 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have given Honor Marie an insurance policy of sorts: She can be nothing but cute. Too bad Jessica also passed on that signature scowl. Then again, when Queen on the Scene invades your space, it's daunting, to be sure.

Jessica Alba: Click to watch

Kay

It's the sun.

Zen Grouch

So, was the crazy bitch with the cup on TMZ's payroll?

...or was she a poopoorazzi in training taking a break from the classroom, doing some sort of field exercise?

just me

Would YOU smile if a crazy person was blocking your path and trying to touch you and your baby? Didn't think so!!!

Joanne

I appreciate that Jessica lets us fans see what Honor looks like. Thank you, Jessica. Unlike that Nicole Kidman. Was her daughter made of gold or something?? She sure didn't mind the world seeing what her adopted children look like, throughout the years..

wtf

Honor is freaking ugly. Jessica needs to stop wh@ring her out to the paps because the comments on most blogs agree she is the ugliest kid in Hollyweird. She is embarrassing herself.

Enricco

The comments on most blogs comes from the nasty mind of a troll who has a personal vendetta against this woman.

Jeri

I had noticed that Honor was not smiling in any of the pictures I have seen her in. She might still be happy - just doesn't want to share it!

david

maybe they both have GAS & are constipated

Joanne

I have a daughter who is grown now. I hate to say this, but when she was younger, she wasn't that pretty.. but she is now. Maybe that's the same with Honor. Kids change their looks alot, when they are growing up. I think she is cute now, though..

nico

ewww that is one ugly baby... she got the ugly genes

mary

Oh for the love of God. TMZ are soo pathetic. Maybe the kid knows your evil. I wouldnt smile at you either!!!!! Go find Paris and bug her. She would love it. Jessica has better things to do than kiss your asses. Stop it!

Shana

I honestly can't believe someone would make a comment about an innocent child being ugly. As for Jessica Alba always scowling, keep scowling. Yes, she chose her career, but her daughter did not and its the senseless, immature people who make stupid comments about an innocent child that probably pisses her off. Oh and my opinion of Honor, is that she is a gorgeous little girl..so screw you, you f'ing morons :D

tlynn

Monkey see, Monkey do, I see a Monkey just like you! How many monkeys jumping on the bed! WHAT?? So, did baby daddy get a job yet or what? explains why they exploit that baby the way they do. make money off an innocent child. have you no shame jessica? baby daddy is whoring both ya'll out & ya'll better bring that money home. how's that brown baby working out for ya girl?

tlynn

does the little baby have down syndrome? mental retardation? mongaloid? what is the diagnosis?

Lost Lass

I noticed the same thing awhile ago......I have NEVER seen a picture of that baby with anything even close to a smile on her face. Not once. I find that odd, considering the many pictures that are floating around of her as there are. Things that make you go "hmmmmmm"......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments