Lohan Hides Out at Jack Nicholson's Pad

3/16/2009 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After learning there was a warrant for her arrest stemming from her 2007 DUI, Lindsay Lohan fled Chateau Marmont for sanctuary Friday night -- at Jack Nicholson's house!?

Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch
Girl should just avoid cars all together -- when Linds pulled into Jack's driveway, her driver scraped the wall.

Listen closely ... we're pretty sure that's Jack on the intercom.

matt

You know I want to say I feel sorry for her looking at that video but the lesbo licker has brung all of this upon herself and I enjoy watching it so much its better than her being in jail because if she was in jail she would have more lesbos to lick on so this is so much better.

1991 days ago

lawoman

Jack is too cool to know the likes of her -- he just let them in to get rid of the paps & annoyance. Jack is the king of hollywood & she's not fit to wipe his feet.

1991 days ago

lmc

lmao he doesnt want her there

1991 days ago

Cat

I am flabbergasted at how important this bitch thinks she is to the world. But, you know, it's because of all the cameramen that chase her around that allows her to believe it. Please, I'm beggin for all the smart people in this world that know this girl isn't worth following, to please stop putting her online, in the papers, on tv, the internet, etc. She doesn't deserve any publicity whatsoever. I feel so sorry for Sam, she should dump this bitch and move on.

1991 days ago

Wondering

So does anyone know if Jack and Lindsay actually got it on? I'm sure that there was something more going on than just a couple cups of coffee to sober Lindsay up. Jack seems like a great guy, but was a little hesitant on letting Lohan in. Can't say I blame him.

1991 days ago

Robert007

She's delusional ~ Waking up Jack and he had no clue? I would love to see what happened after the fact. I know Jack was pissed big time. Lindsey is a nothing.

1990 days ago