Reverend Al -- Jackie Mason's Just Old

3/16/2009 8:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Sharpton still respects his elders -- even the ones who call him a "professional racist." In fact, he blames Jackie Mason's age for the entire racially charged mess the comedian got himself into.

Al Sharpton: Click to watch
Even though Mason chose to attack The Rev hours after calling Obama a "Schwartza" this weekend, Sharpton was cool at LAX, clasping his hands together and saying, "At this stage in Jackie's life, we should pray for him."

Amen.

She is hot

LMAO,,,,,, I guess " Youve Got to be Kidding Me" is a plant from the Obama administration. Really, I do not need Rush or Sean to discuss race relations and really they do not discuss it all that often. You are probably one of those people that still believe Palin said " I can see Russia from my house" or that Rush said " I want Obama to fail" w/o hearing everything he said about Obama's policies. Really, HOW SAD is it that the U.S. PRES and his cronies go after a radio talk show host!!! That is just pathetic but that is the OBAMA way. What if Bush had come out and said " You know what, do not listen to Obermann, Mathews, Brokall, and all the other liberal "journalist" " , the media would have thrashed Bush. But it is Obama so it is ok to go after a citizen just like the media did after Joe the Plumber because they disagreed with the "messiah" Obama( Farakhan called Obama this first before you throw a fit). I do not care what tribe, continent, or wherever someone came from, this is a melting pot called america! That being said, black, white, yellow, orange race will always be an issue with people like Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, and Farakhan fueling the masses!!!

Steph

DonnaT...kinda funny, you calling someone else a racist. And your story on Katrina had me LMAO!!

Steph

And another thing, DONNAT....the #1 person responsible for the Katrina disaster was DO NOTHING Ray Nagan...and the people voted him back into office, yet those same people blame President Bush! Something to think about. I guess they, along with you, just don't get it!

She is hot

CajunQueen

Good points exactly!! But seriously, do you expect people that blame Bush for Katrina to THINK? I THINK NOT!!

She is hot

I hear you CajunQueen. I guess that sometimes I hope that maybe one person out there will open their eyes to the kind of munipulation that poloticians and society confuse and deceive them. You from the great state of Louisianna?

pollynoo

All the lefties wanted Bush out so bad he actually considered resigning and this is a draft of his resignation speech. Put this on a wall in DC:

Normally, I start these things out by saying 'My Fellow Americans', not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer.

I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.
The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people. I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too damned lazy to do your homework and figure it out.

Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high. Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton administration. I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't sink in.

Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security. We face real threats in the world.

Don't give me this 'blood for oil' crap. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq 'S oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell. And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty.
Let me remind you that the rest of the world thought Saddam had the goods, same as me. Let me also remind you that regime change in Iraq was official US policy before I came into office. Clinton established that policy. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

You idiots need to understand that we face a unique enemy. Back during the cold war, there were two major competing political and economic models squaring off.We won that war, but we did so because fundamentally, the Communists wanted to survive, just as we do. We were simply able to out spend and out-tech them.

That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you, and the bastards are all over the globe. You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that. When this whole mess started, I warned you that this would be a long and difficult fight. I'm disappointed how many of you people think a long and difficult fight amounts to a single season of 'Survivor.'
Instead, you've grown impatient. You're incapable of seeing things through the long lens of history, the way our enemies do. You think that wars should last a few months, a few years, tops.

Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, you might just as well FedEx a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing.
In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet, it just isn't on the pages of the New York Times or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol.

I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a Cat 5 hurricane approaching for 5 days.

I could say more about your idiotic belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from. But I've come to the conclusion that were I to do so, it would sail rig

Junkyard Willie

Reverend Al just forgets that the most of his supporters are Racists, he has been attacking against jews many times.

Steph

Barack the Magic Fraud....yes sir, I am. And yes, it is a great state...now that we have the fantastic Bobby Jindal!! I agree with you, so many (but not all) refuse to open their eyes....it's a lot easier to do nothing and then blame everyone but yourself, right?

Damajah

Pott54:

So I guess it's OK for whites to celebrrate their Irish. German, Scottish, Jewish heritage, but if someone black even utters the phrase African-American, some of you get apopletic?

to little

Al Sharpton is a racist pig. He didnt speak up when a black man called a sitting president a cracker. And Al has made many public racist comments calling people "White Interloper" And has lead a group of people who killed a jewish buisness owner. Al Sharpton is a "Black Eye"

lls

Al baby, I think it is very interesting that you have not made a comment on the, black on black crime that happened very recently. You know the one I am speaking of.....................Beat down Chris and what's her name! Oh, that is right, it has NOTHING to do with the white man so, you have remained silent. Just proof what a f!cking racist PIG you are!

notamused

Maybe Al Sharpton should be the one who steps down from the lime light, and as for Jessie Jackson... He is the biggest racist of the bunch, did he ever apologize for calling NYC "Himmey Town"? Or for spitting the face of white patrons at a restaurant in NYC?

Rolando

What a PHONY you are "REVEREND" sharpton

Rolando

Sharpton is the RACIST!!!

Mike

Only a racist goon like this would look for racism in anything. He's made millions off of racism. Google "Freddy's Fashion Mart Riot"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments