Reverend Al -- Jackie Mason's Just Old

3/16/2009 8:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Sharpton still respects his elders -- even the ones who call him a "professional racist." In fact, he blames Jackie Mason's age for the entire racially charged mess the comedian got himself into.

Al Sharpton: Click to watch
Even though Mason chose to attack The Rev hours after calling Obama a "Schwartza" this weekend, Sharpton was cool at LAX, clasping his hands together and saying, "At this stage in Jackie's life, we should pray for him."

Amen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

len

Old Al, looking in the mirror & still seeing the same "young' face..even though he is an old man. Mirror of Dorian Gray. Wonder it hasn't cracked. What hasn't aged, is Sharpton making money off his fellow blackman, Keep them down, Massah slave owner Sharpton. Dey may be yo very own brothers,but keep dem down.make yo money off dem. United po' blackman.yo dere savior !!!..keeo yo money comin in...............got to pays yo bills , Reverend. Sho' takes lot's o money to pays yo big mo'gage, upkeep on do's mighty fancy cars..,,,,servants............fancy clothes, dinners travelling. Oh My, but yo is looking.oooooold. You done picked out yo casket.?

2048 days ago

poopsi

LEAVE AL SHARPTON ALONE SOMEBODY HAS TO STICK FOR BLACK PEOPLE , THERE STILL RACIST WHITE PEOPLE OUT HERE,AND THEY ARE MAD BECAUSE SOME OF THEM FAILED IN LIFE

2048 days ago

She is hot

POOPS
There is a big difference between sticking for black folks and using them for an agenda!!! I guess you do not understand that all he does is fuel the fire for racism! Like someone posted earlier on here, what about black on black crime like the case of Rhianna and Chris Brown! Sharpton has not said a thing because it isnt whitey that did that although I am sure he could spin it that way to make it seem that way.Sharpton, Jackson, Farakhan, Obama, Wright all want black people to fail because it keeps them relevant and having power. They preach for black people to succeed but if black people succeed it ultimately makes them irrelevant but hey you keep believing that these people want to help the black man and woman!! I really feel sad that some black people do not understand these facts!!

2048 days ago

poopsi

TO THE FRAUD ,YOUR JUST ANOTHER WHITE PERSON HIDING BEHIND YOUR EMAILS ,JUST TO COVER UP FOR YOUR, INSECURE, RACIST ASS WHAT IN THE HELL DOES RIHANNA HAVE TO SO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT , YOU PEOPLE JUST FIND ANY THING TO SPEAK ABOUT,IF YOUR NOT TRYNIG TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIMES ,SHUT UP WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR SELVES,AND ONLY FRAUD HERR IS YOUR IQ

2048 days ago

She is hot

POOPSI

LMAO,,,, Yea you are right ya'll surely take care of your own by killing each other on a daily basis but hey I am sure that is whitey's fault to. Rhianna has to do with the fact that Sharpton does not go out there and speak against black on black crime!!! All he ever talks about is how it is whitey's fault! "You people" as you stated I guess you were not being racist by that statement. I guess you meant to say that the only fraud "here" is me or you meant to use the term "herr" like the eloquent rapper Nelly which I actually like his music but he has done a great job of destroying the english language with slang. It is ok though, the language is amusing to me but i guess my "iq" is so low that I would not understand that terminology right? I guess I am just a redneck hick, white devil, honkey, cracker trying to keep the black man down and not trying to open your eyes to the dillusions of your "high iq" that you have! LMAO!!!!

2048 days ago

tawanna brawley

hey 'rev. shaprton', remember me?

back in the 80's you and i and a few other likable guys decided to stage a hatecrime up in newburgh, ny. remember, you had me write the word...NI**ER on my stomach, actually it was carved in my stomach. you told me to say some white racists did it. i wasnt getting all the crack you promised me and i squeeled to the cops. wow you are lucky not many people remember me. but i do.

LOOK UP TAWANNA BRAWLEY ON GOOGLE PEOPLE.

2048 days ago

doinou

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. There is no bigger racist in the world than Al Sharptounge.

2048 days ago

Nita

Media whore. He makes all the Hollywood tarts look shy and reserved when it comes to hamming for the media. Shut up already and please stop putting his idiot mug on screen.

2047 days ago

kiwi2704

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are two of the most racists individuals in our country. Remember the outcry over Imus and his comments about a black basketball team? Ok, Imus was racist and I'm glad people called him out on it. But Sharpton and Jackson quickly jumped on that band wagon. To be followed by the incident with the Duke Lacrosse players. They totally took the black girl's side over the white guys. Only to be found through the investigation THAT SHE HAD LIED AND THERE WAS NO CASE. When did Sharpton and Jackson ever apologize to those players? Wasn't it racist of them to automatically think the white kids were guilty and that it was a race crime?

Hypocritical bigots.

2047 days ago

SP

The Rev Al makes his livng off of racisim. He probably voted against Obama just to make sure he kept his job. But not to worry Rev racism is alive and well , but coming more and more from the other side.

2046 days ago

Andy

And Rev. Al is a race hustler!

2043 days ago