Bynes

Accused of Smuggling

Cottage Cheese

3/17/2009 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is absolutely mind blowing: Some serious female "haters" ripped micro-skirt wearing Amanda Bynes -- yelling out "cellulite" as the 22-year-old hottie left Guy's in West Hollywood this weekend. Are you fo' real?!!

videos
Check the evidence -- are they just haters ... or do they have a point?

See Also

Launch Photos

Igor Loves Green Cheese

I smeel green cheese!

Michael Madsen

Goes good with carrot salad.

Igor Loves Green Cheese

You see, my friends,

Kay

Are you sure it isn't Misha Barton on top of those legs?

StarrStruck

well of course it's cellulite. what the hell do you think it is??? duh!!

sam

every body has it even the skinnier u are the more cottage chesse because there is no muscle
well on some those bitches in magazines are all air brushed

Igor Loves Green Cheese

Cottage Cheese gives way to green cheese. Trust me, future lover, don't bathe for a few days and we will
have a lovely crotch experiment made in heaven. Did I forget to mention I looooooooooove green cheese?

justsaying

Hey you jerk-off writers. If you're looking for a perfect woman then build one. It's the only way you'll get it. Amanda is fine just the way she is.

coolfreaknbeans

How stupid ! We as a society are so out of touch. (especially in Hollywood) We are so used to seeing extremely airbrushed people on the cover of magazines and people on t.v. with 3 hrs worth of make-up on their faces. (including the men) Are people really shocked when a celebrity looks normal ? Oh my ! They arent really flawless ? What should we do ? Oh, we'll ridicule them for being normal.

Igor Loves Green Cheese

#9

She is perfect without green cheese? I looooooooooove green cheese! She can stink up my nose any ole time!

ya right

what a bunch of freakin' haters!!!! the girl yelling sounded like an annoying pig----if she has a boyfriend/husband i would bet that he would boink Amanda over her any day. bunch of low class haters making their parents proud.

Me33

I love Amanda Bynes but I'm really worried that she's headed down the wrong path. You used to never see her out partying and ever since that Doug character she's a regular on the scene. CAREFUL AMANDA!!!

TT

Love to see what the big "L" losers look like that have the nerve to bitch about her.

omg!

she's a cutie. ive never been with a girl that was perfect like thes on mags, you cant airbrush real life

I see u

the fact is that anyone that lose weight and do not go to the gym will get that. will say this. white women get it younger and quicker than any other race. unless the other race is fat. when you lose weight at least try to tone it up

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments