OctoMom Goes to Toys 'R' 14 of Us

3/17/2009 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking a break from trips to amusement parks, OctoMom Nadya Suleman hit up a local Toys 'R' Us yesterday for a little shopping for someone besides herself.

OctoMom

"Excuse me sir, do you happen to have ... I don't know, maybe ... 13 more of these?"

Tony

Why do you continue to cover this woman? It's disgusting.

fingoverit

TMZ - what part of:

YOUR READERS ARE OVER THIS - GO FIND SOMETHING OF SOME INTEREST TO US... do you NOT understand?

No one here cares about this chick! Get off your sorry bums and go get us something worth our time! Im getting to where TMZ is the LAST place I go for quick trash entertainment. TMZ was once the first.

You know when you are loosing hits. Step it up! We are boring of you as a whole.

KPCAT

How about the worn out puss paying back the state for all the years of welfare support.....And Dr Phil ....I used to love him. But he is a money hungrey opportunist. Two faced too! I quit watching his show after he tried to exploit Brittany Spears. Threw out his books too. He only cares about money.

***** mom of 5 ********

***** if she is such a great mom , why don't she bring all her kids with her to toysRus ??***** last time i checked toys r us was a place for kids !!!! so moms at toys r us getting all the lime light and the kids are where ? at home ! thats selfish if you ask me

Jesus juice

Actually, I like TMZ---AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT PAYING HER. I just DON'T understand why there are no consequences for her actions....the fraud with the workman's comp case, the food stamps and all her free help because she has those 3 disabled kids...soon to be 11 disabled kids, and the misuse of student funds. You'd think there would be a lien on her house or something until she paid $$$ back. I'm sure she hasn't a clue about property taxes, etc...and insurance, etc... And I hope she isn't getting a break on her utilites. I don't understand Phil...and AIW needing donations for the care of her kids...........BTW...they are "not for profit"...BUT, I can guarantee that they WILL be getting funding from Medicaid/cal...whatever it is called in California since I'm SURE she hasn't thought about getting those kids health insurance that she would have to pay for. (Again...that comes from the taxpayers)

uhHuh

I am in the same boat as you #8. I worked decades before being seriously injured in accident & on disability. THIS WOMAN HAS COMPLETELY ABUSED THE SYSTEM, HAD EXTRA KIDS FOR THE WELFARE BONUS CHECK AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM BENEFITS IF SHE ACCEPTS $ FOR ANYTHING. THAT IS WHY SHE IS SAYING SHE IS NOT BEING PAID (STUPID-explain MAKEUP FOR $1000). SHE HAS LEARNED THE SYSTEM & WORKING IT & WE PAY FOR IT.
I STILL WANT TO KNOW....WHERE IS THE DOCTOR THAT ALLOWED THIS TO TAKE PLACE AND WHY ISNT HIS PRACTICE BEING INVESTIGATED??? HE SHOULD BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS. KIDS NEED TO BE DODDLED OUT TO ABLE FOSTER HOMES & THIS BITCH JAILED FOR FRAUD.

Jesus juice

PS...I know about "not for profit" organizations, because I work for one. We get funding from Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurances that our clients have. AIW will be getting X amount of dollars per day from the state=taxpayers money, for EACH baby. What a corrupt world we live in!!! And Dr. Phil, Miss Alred (she's obviously connected to AIW somehow) are all in this pig's scam.

SONY

I hope she looses all her newborns. People like her make me sick.

Betterthanyou

OMG hell is freezing over -- she is actually buying stuff for her kids?!

Someone ought to tell her that a uterus is not a clown car - stop stuffing as many kids in it as possible...

Bonnie

I'm from Whittier and we all think that she is a DISGRACE to our wonderful city. You notice you never see her smile (showing teeth), thats because she has "snaggle teeth".... stay out of Whittier and have fun in La Habra, oh yeah stay away from turkey basters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty Pecora

Dr. Phil exploited her on his show yesterday for his viewer ratings, by bringing in the Angels Network to the rescue for doing a good, nobel service for this crazy women (shame on you WHACKO PHIL). What Octo Mom really needs is some intense psychiatric help. Those science experient kids need to be fostered out - so this get rich baby making mommy mill comes to a HAULT and teaches her how to survive life without using babies as a way of making a profit from the tax payers!

Sarafina

I am SO sick and tired of this selfish bitch going shopping every fricking day. When are the authorites going to bust her ASS???!! Is she going to pay the hospital bills with Dr. Phil's money? Hello no. She's going to spend money on herself! She's such a loser and us California taxpayers are flipping her bill every single day those kids are in the hospital! She didn't want those kids, she wanted fame and fortune and she's not stopping until she gets everything she wants. Greedy, selfish, insecure, psycho, shopper-addiction, Angie-posing, scam-artist, bad-mother, bitch!!! I can't stand her. I know there are other abusing the system, but c'mon FOURTEEN kids!!!!

uhHuh

DID SHE GET THOSE LIPS FROM SUCKING A GLASS LAB TUBE?

deez s

she is getting free stuff everywhere and shopping everywhere I feel for those babies If I knew they were getting some money and not her it would be ok to donate it drives me nuts seeing her everytime I turn on the news at 4 please lets get to some real news people she is just profiting of the kids for her own selfish means

Jesus juice

I hurt my back a few weeks ago while having to turn a 300# woman over in a hospital bed by MYSELF. (I weigh 125#s) I have always been careful re: body mechanics...and am now in constant pain...but take Advil a few times a day...and "just deal with it". WHY don't I go to the doc and file workman's comp.? Because I am a single mom and I HAVE to work to support my 2 children. I cannot afford to be off of work d/t owning my own home, making monthly car payments, etc.... Plus, I DO NOT have ANYONE to help me. My parents are in their 80's with multiple medical problems..and my friends have their own lives and responsibilities.