OctoMom Goes to Toys 'R' 14 of Us

3/17/2009 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking a break from trips to amusement parks, OctoMom Nadya Suleman hit up a local Toys 'R' Us yesterday for a little shopping for someone besides herself.

OctoMom

"Excuse me sir, do you happen to have ... I don't know, maybe ... 13 more of these?"

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Cher

INSANE! ONLY IN THE USA. STOP WITH ALL THE MEDIA ATTENTION! WHO 'S PAYING THE HOSTIPAL BILLS? TAX PAYERS MONIES.. NEXT WOMAN WHO CRAVE ATTENTION WILL COPY CAT HER BEHAVIOR. SHE IS NO ANGELINA JOLIE. I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN. WHAT WILL SHE DO WHEN ALL MEDIA ATTENTION STOPS? CALL 911..
TMZ MOVE ON TO BETTER NEWS.. PLEASE !! IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON TO REAL CELEBRITY NEWS. I WISH HER &
CHILDREN A HAPPY LIFE! A MOVIE STAR SHE IS NOT!! SHE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE ALOT OF $$$$ & AMERICAN'S
ARE PAYING THE PRICE! MY ADVISE TO THIS YOUNG LADY.. GET A JOB & SUPPORT HER CHILDREN! DO NOT RECEIVE HAND OUTS THAT ARE NOT DESERVED.

beth

can we please stop giving this idiot of a human being the attention she is so needy of. i am so tired of hearing about all the checks, shopping, housing and trips to disneyland. this idiot has no idea that she has a problem. we are doing something wrong when idiot like nadya can receive social security checks for kids that shouldn't have been born. i feel for the kids. as a mother i work to support my children. i have two sons, and i cannot take my children shopping, on trips or wait for someone to get me a house. she is spending her childrens money to support her lifestyle, and that should be stopped. make her accountable for the money. and someone please slap that goofy smile off her face.

paul milliken

The more pictures that I see of OCTOPIG I finally realized she is a very ugly looking women and if she has had plastic surgery already then she must have been one ugly bitch. And the closeness to Angelina ass maybe on a bad day because I have never seen any picture of Angelina that looked that bad. IM glad that TMZ has a photolog of all of her excursions where she is spending money like there is no tomorrow. I know that she is stupid but she better realize that she will never receive another monetary donation from the public once they get fed up with her shopping trips and getaway days to amusement parks. I hope Gloria Allred files a motion as to where the money that has been donated for those children gets frozen let her get a job if she wants to buy things.Dr. Phil sould also feel ashamed for his part in her all out spending sprees like there is no tomorrow. The one good positive thing that we all know is that she will end up rotting in hell because of her abuse to those children. Adwhile she is going out shopping the new serivce is having hidden cameras put in as well as wire taps in order to bug her entire house. So hopefully before the summer she will be in prison so enjoy your time now OCTOWHORE.

paul milliken

By any means I am not a predjudice person but for some reason when I see that the public myself included are trying to rip her apart I really get into it. And the reason being is because I hate tt women and until she get charged and goes to prison and loses those children I will never stop hating her. She tried to scam the entire country nd every time I hear she is out spending money that sh is stealing from people makes it worse.Adeadbeat like her getting all those things when there are people that actually had a job and lost it or even a home and lost that as well. those are the people that should be getting help and not some slut that hates men and is a controll freak. Thehospital should be going after her for what she owes them as well as her student loans and her fake back injury.

smartypantz

Oh com on!!! This was the plan, ching ching! She's so matter-of-fact about EVERYTHING! Dr.Phil is just as guilty! After last Friday's show he thanked all the buisness' that provided a regrigerator, a new floor, brand new furniture for all the kids, and Octomom is planning on going back to school soon, must be nice. She has NO feelings for those babies, just the money and the hype!

lynda miller

My, my, my!!!!! With all that is going on in the world, ESPECIALLY the US, you would think that people wouldn't have the TIME or DESIRE to be so focused on one woman and her family!! I guess times aren't THAT tough in the US, after all!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8