This Bud's For You

3/17/2009 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an L.A. event, looking unimpressed.

Bud Cort

For years, Bud lived with Groucho Marx in Groucho's Bel Air mansion.

In 1979, Bud was in a near fatal car accident and suffered through years of plastic surgery and physical therapy. He recently appeared in an episode of "Ugly Betty."

COMMENTS

Yeddy-Bo

Are you sure that's not "Ugly Betty" herself?
Just asking..........................

lesah5

I love that movie!!

lizmayhem

he also played the bail bondsman in The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

Joanne

He has a sweetness about him.. His face looks angelic..

lmc

he was in one of the psycho remakes too.

dph

I've seen Harold and Maude a dozen times. He was brilliant in it. I had no idea that he lived with Groucho Marx. I wish he would write a book about his life. I bet he has a lot to say.

He still has that mischievous twinkle in his eyes..

Doc

He was introduced in the movie M*A*S*H. He played PVT Boone. A victim of MAJ Burns wrath.

Money Talks

Harold & Maude is my favourite movie EVER ! Bud Cort was perfect as Harold . Ruth Gordon was also a wonderful Maude. I have the DVD and enjoy watching it 3-4 times a year. I have often wondered where Bud was now, thank you for the precious information.

BARACK THE VOTE

BEST MOVIE and one of the best actors... EVER!!!

THE WORLD LOVES HAROLD!!! =o)

Igor Loves Green Cheese

The freak reminds me when I visit a family reunion, knowing you are much younger than your aunt, and she runs away from you, just as your equally repulsed, raisin-boobed, toothless cousins. I always say, if you can't keep it in your pants, at least keep it your cousin...Damn, I have one that looks like that freak, except her hair is a bit longer and wears at least some make-up!....and, yes, she may have green cheese!

clam

Awww...cute!

republicans are evil

Best FILM EVER.

Period!

Erin

HMichaelH

This probably exposes my naivete, but is this guy gay? Was Groucho Marx Gay? I had no idea, not that there's anything wrong with that (or is there?)

PillowTop

Bud Cort used to be a customer where I work and he was a total jerk; rude and completely self-absorbed. He thought the world revolved around him. Thankfully, he takes his business elsewhere now (I guess we didn't give him all the special attention he seemed to desperately need).

dawn

yeah, what's the big deal? he was in The Life Aquatic a couple years ago and he looked just like the picture above. He's a great actor and he's older. WOW. shocker.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments