Jessica Lange Breaks Several Bones in Cabin Fall

3/18/2009 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica LangeJessica Lange got extremely lucky yesterday after taking a fall at her Minnesota cabin.

Family sources tell TMZ the legendary actress grabbed for a railing that was not secure and fell over -- breaking her shoulder and collar bone and dislocating her arm.

She also suffered lacerations and received stitches at a local hospital. As one family member put it, "She's OK ... but very lucky."

montana mike

she was at her sexiest in the postman always rings twice--the kitchen table scene was absolutely the best

Jim

I find her sexy still. I'll donate a bone if she needs one.

Jake

Stop drinking Jessica! ha ha

Dear Bobby Blue

Bobby Blue: That's what you get for being a pathetic celebrity hound and thinking it's your right to approach a stranger on any level and bothering some beatch while she attempts to live her life and dine. I hope your daughter learned a lession from her DA daddy that day: celebrities don't belong to you; they are just people; they are not role models; respect others' personal space, etc. It's YOU who is the moron - I'm glad Jessica doused you with water - sounds like you needed a good smack and wake up call.

As for her fall, she was probably loaded.

anonymous

I never care for Jessica Lange. She seemed to be a hateful person. I saw her in the movie long time ago when she played "Patsy Cline". I wasn't very impressed with her and her acting at all.

justice

I've chipped my collarbone and that alone was excruciating. Can't imagine additional injuries on top of that.

Jerry Jarvela

Shame on Jessica Lange for trying to steal a spotlight.

Cammie

Both she and Sam Shepherd, who have lived together since 1982, have been wasting their creative talents with the bottle and, obviously, need professional help. Alcohol is destructive as regards family dynamics so one can only hope her three children have successfully matured.

hateliars

from perez hilton's site-Uh oh!

We hope this isn't a new trend!

Jessica Lange suffered several broken bones after a major spill at her cabin in Minnesota on Tuesday.

The actress grabbed for a faulty railing and fell, breaking her shoulder and collar bone, dislocating her arm, and receiving a cut that required stitches.'

Can you believe Perez HIlton was that much of a moron to call this a 'TREND'? Making it out, what Natasha did was like a new fashion trend? disgusting. Yes, Jessica Lange heard about Natasha and did not want to be outdone and threw herself off the porch and broke a bunch of bones.

celebutaunter77

HAHAHAHAHA, stupid hippie liberal douche. Too bad she didn't break her voice box.

DeeDee

teamMICKEY, I don't know why you "doubt" somone's personal experience. Unless you PERSONALLY know Jessica Lange you don't know this didn't happen. I DO know that her "companion"/whatever, Sam Shepherd is a nasty drunk as I had a vile experience with him when I lived in L.A. and ran into him. So, maybe they're a couple of drunks together. That's usually how it is.

James

She just HAD to horn in on the Redgrave publicity! :)

xcalibur

YO BITCH BE DRUNK ASS. SHE BE FALLING ALL OVER. TOO BAD SHE HAS NO ONE TO SUE EXCEPT HER OWN DUMB ASS. SMH!!!

Disgusting

Celebrities certainly have no problem accepting all the extreme perks of being celebrity, money, gifts , vip attention. They get all that because of public adoration and scrutiny. They can't pick and choose when and how they want the attention like ungrateful spoiled babies. And, if they don't want to give an autograph, don't eat at the Ivy.

PEPSI Generation

I had my foot nailed to the porch floor when I was a kid and I still have some rust in my foot from that.RUTHie? deal?.RUTH ANN LACKEY HARROLD PH-D was the real ruth story.I wish you not harm and I loved working with you on O`pioneers with heather graham.Look out for spooks.Sam is a great writer and I watch his films and your`s and heathers.RUNOFF nebr creative nubula and step dad cooked bt CBS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments