Reeg

Kiss Me, I'm Drunkish

3/18/2009 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Regis Philbin sure enjoyed his vodka tonics on St. Patty's Day at the Oak Room -- and while he wasn't wearing any holiday colors, he certainly may have been feeling green this morning.

Regis Philbin: Click to watch

Michael Madsen

Drink up - it's the only way to make him seem funny.

Zen Grouch

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!!!

REEG!! ACTIN' ALL ANIMATED ON ST. PADDY'S DAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Stop the presses!

I mean, this is the most important story in print since prehistoric man use to draw pictures of them hunting down Rosie O'Donnells on their cave walls.

Anon

I will never forgive that old bastard for firing me. I hope he rots in hell. Anyone wanna see recent pics of Cody and Cassidy?

UGGGGHHH

reeg's son desparately needs his help. I think he should ask his son to move in with him and his wifey joy.

Marketing $ociologist

I’m half Irish (half breed?) and had no green on yesterday (St. Pat’s). Irishmen know green – and drinking – on St. Pat’s is for the amateurs. Marketingsocologist.blogspot.com

billyboyhere

Why is this man drinking and out buying hot dogs on the streets of NYC when hes had 2 heart by pass surgeries? No wonder the rest of us pay high insurance premiums, when theres idiots like him not making the changes to their lifestyles that would help them---instead they party it up, schedule another bypass or stent, and then go out and party it up some more. See David Letterman for similar routine. But then again, Letterman is now a recluse and never goes out in public----just eats and drinks it up on his CT Compound or private Island. The man plays no clubs, no Vegas dates, no apperances, nothing, another Johnny Carson hide in the closet when the lights are off recluse.

Letterman is now bitter and not funny.

Zen Grouch

Yeah, poor Letterman...

Sitting all alone with his family, lighting his farts with burning hundred dollar bills to make Harry laugh.

cathy

I don't really watch him but at least some older people on TV know when to call it quits. http://newsy1.wordpress.com