Sarah Silverman

One Horny Broad

3/18/2009 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One annoyingly persistent autograph hunter learned a valuable lesson last night: You mess with the Silverman, you get the horn.

Sarah Silverman: CLick to watch

kim

She has to be the least talented/NOT funny female comedian ever.

2044 days ago

puckhater

Another whiny, untalented 'celeb' who spent years craving and demanding attention now behaving like a brat because she's getting attention.

2044 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Number 1 must be Jimmy Kimmel. Cause this girl is ugggggggggllllllyyyyyyyyy she's gross!

2044 days ago

Atomik the Duck

This is wonderful. Silverman has genially, amiably discovered a solution. No, make that *the* solution. All celebs need to be gifted air horns. Think how much safer the world would be if all celeb-hungry paps had to work with was yet another shot of a celeb not reacting to their taunts and harassment, but simply yet another shot of a celeb not reacting, just blasting the air horn at them.

We need this to become common practice.

Note to celebs (and, what the heck celeb wannabe's also) Carry Air Horns At All Times! Smiile, and Use Them!

Silverman deserves royalties.

Go, Sarah!

2044 days ago

jfp

Only someone smoking opium and hash would think she is funny.

Only 1 out of every 10 gags she pulls is funny. Watching paint peel is more entertaining.

2044 days ago

aaron

The use of an air-horn to ward off paparazzi was discussed on the Howard Stern Show earlier this week. Sarah and Jimmy are both known to be big fans of the show. I'm sure that's where she got the idea.

2044 days ago

Uli Van DerSmut

Wait. Someone actually wanted her autograph? She should just be grateful someone even knew who she was at all.

2044 days ago

Jack Sparow

Awesome video. That idiot is one of the people who give the REAL FANS who ask for a autograph a bad name.
"REDBULL" as he calls himself is friggin IDIOT not to mention a stalker. to bad there is no video of her throwing his pictures in the air at the i love you man premiere.

2044 days ago

friend

why cant' she perish on the ski slopes?

2044 days ago

PT

what a bitch.
I hate famous people who forget what it's like for us nonfamous people to be fans of them...
or stardom... and can't even give out an f'ing autograph. RUDE. then again, I've always detested her.

2044 days ago

Beat a drum, bang the drummer.

Ahhh...nothing beats the sweet stench of hate first thing in the morning...usually.

Not today, however.

A bullhorn? Come on, my ninjas. That's brilliant and you know it. Stop sipping on that Haterade for a minute, Hater McHaterson.

When you hear a bullhorn blaring anywhere other than an athletic stadium or a boat, someone really wants someone to F*%K right off.

People respond with anger, harsh criticism & monosyllabic words when they don't fully understand something-like Sarah Silverman's sense of humor or identifying what the plot was in "Vanilla Sky"...beyond your realm of understanding.

I hear Jimmy Kimmel's stand-up routines are available in large print, with pictures and books on tape. Try that realm out.

Much love to my favorite Jew with the last name Silverman. You top a list that's longer than Barack Obama's di---plomatic inauguration speech.

2044 days ago

NatTurner

I bet if the autograph seekers would have whipped out a $5 dollar bill she would have signed. Where is Hitler when you need him!

2043 days ago

celebutaunter77

"I just want to be a famous comedian. That's what I want. I want money, and fame. Wouldn't that be the coolest! Hollywood parties, celebs, paparazzi everywhere, people wanting my autograph! I can't imagine, how cool that would be, wanting MY autograph! I can't wait for people to be paying attention to ME!"

A couple years later.......

"Ughh, this sucks. I totally hate the photogs. I wish they would stop taking my picture. Sigh...and these idiot people all around me hounding me for my autograph, losers. Why won't they just leave me alone and let me make WAY too much money for what I do for a living. Geeze, what's a famous celeb to do!"

Celebrities suck.

2043 days ago

Chris

Um, yeah...she has to rely on bodily function jokes because she doesn't have any class, and she's not smart enough to have developed a sense of humor any more sophisticated than that of a 14 year-old boy. Nice way to treat your fans, by the way. If you don't like the by-products of fame and fortune, maybe you need to find another job. Just another low-class piece of garbage from the Hollywood dump truck; nothing special about this one.

2043 days ago