Charles Manson

'Memba Him?!

3/19/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charles Manson is notorious for leading the depraved Manson family, who committed the heinous Tate/LaBianca murders in 1969. Guess what he looks like now.

Charles Manson

Michael Madsen

You are looking for a Biblical Scholar on TMZ? LMAO -okay pal!

Posted at 12:03PM on Mar 19th 2009 by Really?

--------Okay... Semantics - how about a jeezez freak?

Igor Loves Green Cheese

Uncle Charlie is innocent. And he isn't evil -he's handsome. Just ask all those girls who faint in his larger-than-life presence and pretend to be dead when the cops show up....I bet it was Jim Jones and his group of
Kool-Aid servants who were behind those silly, ketch-up splaterred photos found in books
like Helter Skelter. I'd point my fingers at OJ also. He liked white women and....he liked
green cheese...

Michael Madsen

. Like the Bible has anything to do with God. Give it a rest, genius. The Bible was written by a bunch of old Hebrew men and then altered by any Pope or Roman emperor who decided to leave out or alter anything he chose. If you are looking to the Bible for answers about God you will have to look for a long time..

Posted at 12:07PM on Mar 19th 2009 by derp

Okay, Genius Hater. Gimme your source for God's infinite word... if not the bible then where? Charlie Sheen's Good Book?

Grammar nazi

#11 Why don't you read the posts before you, no one even said that.

celebutaunter77

"Oh my god, this man killed people and you have a light hearted posting on him. TMZ, you make me sick! What about those peoples families, you have no heart!"

Hey, the whinning, no-sense of humor, not sure why they are even on this site, boo-hoo hags haven't posted anything yet, so I thought I would fill in until they arrive. Did I do ok?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

ted Bundy was more satan like than this dude. give me a break. And we had enough sense to kill him. I'm not for the death penalty really but in his case when I watched that movie I surely was.

Doodles

Nothin more pathetic than a Hippie going bald. Chuck is where he should be, simple as that.

Michael Madsen

Posted at 12:13PM on Mar 19th 2009 by celebutaunter77

No - but a witless tool has. The uneducated bore me. Go away.

Mik

If he was out of jail he could get a good job over at MSNBC.

celebutaunter77

The Snob~
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Makes no sence whatsoever.

m dennings

Manson will probably live a very long time because he knows what ultimately awaits him. He has a lot to answer to and he can go on and on with his delirium all he wants; in the end he must account for the lives he's destroyed including his own.

Kay

What he SHOULD look like is a skeleton, six feet under.

Michael Madsen

Most Useless One (Cel. 77)
I'll give you credit. You have just proved my point. You do not have the mental capability to comprehend even the simplest of logarithms. The uneducated bore me. Go away.

loridarlin

i have to question the relevance in releasing this photo. i for one will never forget what he looks like, nor care how he's aged. he is an effin psychopath, and if he knows his picture is everywhere, he'll be thrilled. disgusting......

Nimrod

Charles Manson was just fighting so that Blacks can have equal rights in America; I think he should be a hero in the Black community. He predictied a race war in America...they don't talk about that side of the story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments