"Desperate" to Fit In

3/19/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 46-year-old mother of twins Marcia Cross!

Marcia is the new taut face of Mott's apple sauce.

COMMENTS

stewie griffin

I screamed in horror when I saw the other end of what the ass belonged to...SCAREY LOOKIN CHICK.

pact

Beautiful women show us it takes work if you want to look good; and YOU can do it, too.

hello!

I love her! Desperate Housewives is the best show thats ever been on tv! Havent heard how her husband is doing, but hopefully things are ok. Her children are beautiful which is no surprise because she is absolutely gorgeous! She looks like a porcelain doll! LOVE U MARSHA!

Michael Madsen

Her head looks like a Roman Helmet. A very uneducated brow.

yeah....and?

Duh. She is 46 years old with TODDLERS! Her husband is battling cancer, a cancer most of us won't win the fight with. She is probaly scared to, well, death that she needs to stay healthy now! Her children have a big chance of growing up without a Dad. I realize life is a crap shoot, but you sure won't make it any easier by waiting so long.

Sorry folks, but, to me, its just as irresponsible to have a child after 38-40 as it is to have them when you are 15! We don't live forever and things start to go downhill in your mid-forties.

It may not be a popular opinion, but its the truth.

the truth

why do these women have to do that to their mouth and lips who's telling them that looks good must be the gays I'm just saying

chrystal

She's wearing lululemon pants!! Lululemon is canadian!! Yeah Canada!!!!

johnreck

she can bend over in front of me anytime. Still looks good

Minerva

Good Luck, I agree with you, I'am a 43 yr old grandmother of 2 toddlers....ppl mistake them for my own....I tell them "I am not in a crazy, love starved, mid life crisses"...when i'm done spoiling the crap out of them ...I give them back to their 22yr old parents...Note on the subject....I didnt know about the cancer..That's hard to deal with at any age : ( GB them

Divashels

she is a total HOTTIE love her show em Marcia!!!!!!!!!!

artie help

i've worked out with her many times she's terrific. Not afraid to break wind in public, FYI.

diana

To the Snob's comment about Marcia's ignorant forehead: Marcia studied classical acting (and graduated) at Juilliard. She also has a masters degree in psychology. Who's the fool here???

Hammersmythe

I agree with #6. Running around with a 10-year-old at 50? Stupid.

BollyBob

Can you get a face lift on your hands too?

chicagogal11

By all means have kids when you are 15 so the rest of us can support you with our tax money.
Then by the time you are in your 30's and they are 18 you can unleash them from the trailer you live in upon society and your turn to go on welfare.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments