Lindsay & Sam Pick Up the Pieces ... of a Window

3/19/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At least something in Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson's tumultuous relationship has been fixed ... the window in Sam's house.

Linds allegedy threw something at the window during a heated argument this weekend, but repairmen came out to fix it on Tuesday charging them $125 in labor plus the cost of glass and tax.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

SheepareCool

I'm so bored of these LL stories. Does anyone really care anymore?!!?!?

AimeeMuschampFan4LifeAimeeMuschampFan4LifeAimeeMuschampFan4LifeAimeeMuschampFan4LifeAimeeMuschampFan4Life

What!!

What a a**hole the contractor is for show you that invoice.

Michael Madsen

Yah, let's rip the contractor ... that villainous bastard... he should be locked up along with that Rear Window breaking street-walker Larry Lowhand or whatever her freakin' name is!
When will we live in a country when contractors keep their damn work order in their Pants!
My God! I am Angry! I'm serious... right now I'm running around my room throwing things at this chair my mother bought me for a house-warming party. This f'n chair is so damn ugly it makes me Crazy! I'm serious! I am running non-stop in circles right now typing on my wireless keyboard as fast as my little fingers will go!
Man! I AM PI**ED.
You just wait! I'm gonna throw this damn chair right through my upstairs window.... I'm gonna... I...
uh.... damn - talk about full circle.

Chevy Girl

Get a grip Damn Funny. You scare me.

blk-wido

disgusting display all the way around!!!

Disgusting

They were overcharged.

Zen Grouch

$125 seems reasonable for parts & labor on an onsite job.

Michael Madsen

Chevy Girl,
If I scare you... your shocks need changing.
Great headlights though.
Stay in the slow lane.

Triple Play

I wonder if Lindsay would liek to take skiing lessons

Twinker

People living stoned shouldn't throw anything but up.

Twinker

Linds is a pane.

Twinker

Linds is a pane in the glass...

Sugarbee

I'm a bit surprised we haven't seen any TMZ video with a camera shoved in Lindsay's face and asking her how she feels about the death of Natasha? Yes I know I'm here on their stupid site, I am ashamed. I still however believe TMZ and other paparazzi are often way too heartless and often go too far.

justsaying

This is what happens when lesbian lovers have their periods at the same time.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Kind of odd that he showed the receipt and what he charged for labor but didn't show what he charged for the glass. A lot of times thats where they rip you off--charging way too much for the parts. Judge said Linds is passing her drug tests--that's good.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments