Real Housewife

Rebounds with

Real Douchebag

3/19/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Orange County" gold digger Gretchen Rossi's fiance passed away in September from leukemia -- and now she's shacking up with former "RHOOC" non-wife Jo's douchey ex Slade Smiley. Say cheese!

The media whores sucked face while docked on a boat in Newport Harbor on Wednesday.

Bereavement is so overrated!

francine

I thought I saw the old man boyfriend at the SD airport last month? Is he really dead? she is annoying...Vickie needs to b!tch slap her

Lil

I think she seems like a very caring person and is drop dead gorgeous anybody that says different is only jealous.
Slade on the other hand was perfect with Jo. They both come off as sleezes.
Jos style is laughable ...those bangs on the last show were hilarious..
Poor Gretchen is probably still grieving and is not using her head.
She can do a million times better than him.

RL

Wow, and I was such a fan of Gretchen. Slade is a slimeball. Surely she knows she can do WAYYYYYY better.

Dick Gardner

I think she likes him alot because they both have something in common. They like to watch the "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube together.

Workinaway

That is the fakest kiss ever. Look at them, she's holding her hair, it's more like she's kissing her brother. Their lips are closed, their not touching each other. It's strictly for papz like TMZ to take a shot and make them semi trash famous.

Black Teef

I would put her butthole in my mouth.

Bob

TMZ - You make them media whores

Shelly

What a skank!! Honey, he isn't dying so you won't get anything out of him. I mean...isn't that the criteria when you meet men. Gold diggers like her make us all look bad.

MadrigalOceansideCalifornia

WOW, isin't she like 30 or something, slade is a very rich man, why in the world would a "womand" rack up with the biggest douchebag in orange county after he "so called fiance" died,,,, i thought she would have realized that material things are not important, but we all know it is orange county,

Betty

Lighten up people. Gretchen's fiance was sick for a very long time. I think Gretchen is just seeking some companionship. I'm sure Slade is just a temporary boy toy to help her get through these lonely times. I don't think it means that Gretchen loves her deceased fiance any less.

Johnny Knoxville

I have Jay'd off to this bitch a thousand times.

GypsyLaura

He doesn't have his arms around her. It probably is staged. He is so gross. I like her and wish her well.

FaithfulRHOOCWatcher

Notice to RHOOC PRODUCERS: I have watched every season, but I will never watch anything you produce again if you put either Gretchen or Slade on the show next season - they cross the line with their putrid, reprehensible character and behavior. Your viewers may enjoy the eye candy and fairy-tale worlds of the ladies, but we have our limits, I will change the channel if Gretchen has anything to do with the show ever again.

sc

1. hes apparently more into the kiss than her
2. totally staged...she is using both hands to pull her hair out of her face
3. neither one of them are touching eachother they both have there hands in other places, not into eachother, i guess touching cost more Slade!
4. jo, slade and gretchen are pathetic. they should all move in together. I dont understand why Jo keeps popping up, she was never really a housewife, kinda like gretchen? jo only shows up to try to keep her "satus of a reality star" alive because my dog can sing better that her and the only way shes been getting money is getting paid to sleep with slade and now that he has to pay gretchen he cant afford her anymore!

chris

I must admit Gretchen is not a golddigger, but she is trashy! However, I do think she is very pretty and that is why Tamara and Vicky are very Jealous! Tamara looks like she belongs in a double wide trailer- WHITE TRASH! And Vicky is completely 150% looney plus an obvious CONTROL FREAK! If she weren't so controlling maybe her marriage to Don would be better. I think Don should get together with Jeanna. She really admires him and appreciates him and he's respectful to her!
As for Slade, I think deep down he is Gay! He sure acts like it! Other than the girls. I think next season they should have a gorgeous gay man become friends with him to see what happens! They shouldn't tell Slade that the guy is gay right away. They should wait to see what happens between them! Slade is a sleaze bag too!