Real Housewife

Rebounds with

Real Douchebag

3/19/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Orange County" gold digger Gretchen Rossi's fiance passed away in September from leukemia -- and now she's shacking up with former "RHOOC" non-wife Jo's douchey ex Slade Smiley. Say cheese!

The media whores sucked face while docked on a boat in Newport Harbor on Wednesday.

Bereavement is so overrated!

L

Why aren't they at work on a Wednesday afternoon?! Well, gold digging is work, but what about him?!

Monica

I think that Jeff may have paid Gretchen to take care of him. But she denied this on the show to protect her family, his kids, and HIM! I thinks its disguisting how mean people have been to her. She is a gorgeous girl that has more sense than Tamra! So what if she is using her looks a little bit.... wouldn't you?! Although I have to say her and Slade..... ew. Slade is so slimey and weird, he also dresses like a girl.

sandy

TAMRA......TAMRA....WHERE ARE YOU....I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE SOMEWHERE.....
Doesn't matter what I think of Gretchen or Slade...the one who is the most insecure housewife is Tamra.....
Tamra is the one who probably took the this picture of Gretchen or Slade....

notabunny

How sad. I thought she was sweet and didn't abuse her relationship with her fiancee and the inheritance, but in the end it was the only decent gesture she had.

Ew.

Slade and Jo?

Eww!!

Slade and Gretchen?

..................... ugh

missmommy

this is sad. her fiance dies and she's already dating. she must have had a thing for him before Jeff passed. she was probably screwing him while her fiance was laying in the hospital-sick! wouldnt surprise me! who else has she been with? i want to know what Jeff's children think of her now...still a gold-digging slut!

oprah

I think these two make a great couple! I like them both...They are both single so why not?
I don't know why so many people are saying so many negative comments ( I would love to see the loser they have in their lives)

justice

How surprised I am to see you here, Tamra. Not!
Best thing you can do is just accept the fact Gretchen has overtaken you in popularity and no way, no how, could you ever even compete. BTW, do something about that leathery skin of yours, why don't you. At least cover up!

sandy

There you are TAMRA...#87 comment...I knew you were in here....

Don

Unreal, 90 people reply to this stuff but no one, including this crappy site will cover The One making a huge slander about Special Olympics -

Does anyone here think if Gov Palin made a comment like that - that it wouldn't be front page news for a week....but "The One" gets a pass on any stupid ass thing he does.

Man-up TMZ and report on your boy's insensitive behavior!!!!

So What

Bravo is licking their lips and counting their money. Team Tamra made a huge mistatke. Tamra, Vicki and even that Lori chick may be on next year but no one cares or likes them.

Gretchen will once again be the hit of the show but even bigger. She will draw more viewers in all four years combined and better prepared to handle Tamra and Vicki's BS. Move over you jealous pigs, Gretchen just entered the room.

justice

Hilarious. Tamra, you're so transparent.
Keeping busy are you? LOL

xyltngrl

I always knew she was a gold digger ... this picture just confirms it to all !!! They deserve each other!

cxcontreras

What's wrong with her moving on. she wasn't married and it is possible that she stayed with her fiance because he was sick. If she was a gold digger than why didn't she marry him?

2014 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would shack up with her to,what's the big deal,all the wife's are gold brickers,Tamra,Don,and the chick that married G-money,Those Females wouldnt have a thing to do with regular folks,trust me

Cin

This definitely confirms the whole Gold digger issue...oh, and the whore issue also.